ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Our stand at FCS

1.8 Civic EX
what time should I get there to get the best position - i.e. Right at the front bang in the middle? :slap: :p

don't think it matters where your car is Lusty, It's gonna get noticed!

best to get there as early as pos to sort the stand op....defo before 9 as thats when it opens to the public and gets even harder to move the cars about...

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
but im sure i remember immi being told to move his as he tried to pass it as a 172 but they wou ldnt let him park with the sports?!

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
dunno lusty, think last yr we were in for 8am! gonna have to be setting off at something daft like 5am :( u better come say hi lusty, we can talk fake tan ;)

pug 106 rallye S2
good point when are we all meant to arrive?
guess i better clean me car at some point before this as well...
will only have beend riving it for ten days before this! its hiney now but the novelties of a new car... 2k miles in 10 days!?
sounds like this fcs could look and be a good day! better bring me camera

Sib

Clio 172 (Silver)
I'll wait till all the "uber rare" liquid yellows and racing blues are lined up the park my silver shitter right in from of them

Anni - I'll definately come say hi. In fact you make you come say hi to me :) .

And that goes for the rest of you!! :) . Just look for the high wing spoiler and you'll find me easily enough. :cool:

dk

911 GTS Cab
lol it was a case of park where you want , i do remember the diamond formation though .

maybe nice if it was model orientated and perhaps colour too ...?
cheeky git, i spent a lot of time directing cars last year to get them all together, it was done with V6's to the right front (until they buggered off) and the MKI and II non-sports behind them i think, then 182's and 172's were to the left of centre, as there were so many they pretty much took up most of the left hand side.

Then we had the Willy in the middle and then i think the valvers and willy's to the right of centre?

Whatever it was all the like models were the same apart from the late comers who were squeezed in where possible etc.

It was diffciult though as the shape was so hard to make good use of.

dk

911 GTS Cab
but im sure i remember immi being told to move his as he tried to pass it as a 172 but they wou ldnt let him park with the sports?!
LOL, so many non-sport people try to pass it off as a sport and get upset when you say to them its not really a sport though and they have to go with the non sports.

I say we just mix it up and have all sorts scattered around. That will keep people looking around the whole stand, and will make it look popular.

cock mobile.
lol it was a case of park where you want , i do remember the diamond formation though .

maybe nice if it was model orientated and perhaps colour too ...?
cheeky git, i spent a lot of time directing cars last year to get them all together,

He certainly did, and to his credit it must have very much assisted in the club winning the club stand prize.

Although I didn't take very kindly to being told to park behind the tent :dead: lol.

tiTTy & SV650
need to pull of a red white n blue french flag thing, I presume this diamond was only visible from the air?

Granted there's only a couple of white cars, not that many red cars and tons of blue cars... so silver could be the new white (sorry Rich).

Just a thought

80MPG BEEZA
im liking the idea of reno diamonds just 4 cars in each diamond could lead to people bumping each others cars on the way out though, blind spot is terrible with my new seats in

BMW E46 330i Touring
If you're not there by the time it's opened to the public then you won't be able to get onto the stand - the idea being that people aren't driving around the pedestrians...

... until idiots start cruising around in a lame attempt to look cool.

80MPG BEEZA
meh i wrekcon im gonna be there early may arrive then have a snooze in my car and my gf can awake me with a hamburger and a drink :) spot on

dk

911 GTS Cab
cheeky git, i spent a lot of time directing cars last year to get them all together,

He certainly did, and to his credit it must have very much assisted in the club winning the club stand prize.

Although I didn't take very kindly to being told to park behind the tent :dead: lol.
well its my turn this year, infact we could have our very own R26 display behind the tent this year;)