ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

out with the old in with the 182!!

Octavia VRS
it's ok mate all is forgiven, you have seen the light. I just don't want to be seeing any chrome or lexus lights on this one, y'hear?!!

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
nice one mate. Put all that behind you now :)

Bit of advice, please dont fit lexus light, big wheels, spoilers (unless from the v6) or modify the bumpers/fit a bodykit. Spend your money on a performance exhaust, IK, chip and suspension ;)

Yamaha R6
Gary G said:
nice one mate. Put all that behind you now :)

Bit of advice, please dont fit lexus light, big wheels, spoilers (unless from the v6) or modify the bumpers/fit a bodykit. Spend your money on a performance exhaust, IK, chip and suspension ;)

indeed.. and add a cup splitter to that list.. ;)

2005 Impreza WRX STI
welcome mate. as said, dont go stupid! clear indicators and silvervisions are the first mods then coilovers, brakes and engine/exhaust!

Mini Cooper S sport
Very nice, everyone's already said everything I'd say about exterior mods! Enjoy the new car :)

As for the Corsa...GAAAAAHHHH MY EYES.. ;)

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
LOVIN_IT! said:
thats exactley what im going to do! (the performance stuff) lol. thanks tho! :)

like everyone says all the people that have bodykits regret it in a couple of years.

looks mint mate, what engine mods you got planned?

RenaultSport clio182 B/G
i think il start with a viper IK,sport cat, cat back SS system (blueflame) i think. And there seems to be alot of talk about this (SM6). il have to talk to Andy at GDI every one on here seems to think hes a top bloke and knows his stuff! (looks like i got alot of weekend work ahead!) :(

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Take your time and get used to the car first dude. Then do it bit by bit, no problem...