ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Out with the old.. In with the old.

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
Couldn't resist a bargain, so we are now a 2 Clio household.

68k, FF 182, miltek decat, coil overs, jms remap, 6 months tax for less than 3k.

Looks like Len_beach will be having his old Clio back in a couple of months, so gives me plenty of time to take my parts off the old one. Unsure whether to leave the wheels or put the turini's on there.....

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328976581.276476.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328976581.276476.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 114

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
My neighbour managed to give the car a good scrub yesterday so a few pictures were taken, although i can't upload some....
resized5.jpg

resized4.jpg

It has:

V-maxx coilovers
JMS induction kit (just looks like a ph1 airbox to me...)
Milltek with decat
98ron RS tuner map (did have overrun but removed it)

I have a long list of plans for the machine, but short term ones include:

Steering wheel re-trim
Wipers
Genuine mats
Silvervisions
Washer blanks
Stereo from the other clio into this one
Removal of rear plate, (pressed is not for me).

Long term I'm going to put the cat back on, service and have the paintwork sorted so it looks new.

The owner before last was a member on here and had it with Turini's, like so:

Clionew2.jpg

I do have a set of 172 cup turinis, but because its slammed on the coillies, unsure about clearance. Will test in the summer.

C&C welcome. (clivillies and cole... legends)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Black looks lovely when its clean, doesnt take too long to get dirty though. Nice car.

BG 182
WOW! That looks great mate, and im loving the stance aswell! Can i ask what splitter you have on it?

n2x

e60/f10
omg, the standard wheels are the sexiest thing ever. I hate my clio because of all the faults but cannot put aside the thought of getting a 182 just because of those wheels.

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
WOW! That looks great mate, and im loving the stance aswell! Can i ask what splitter you have on it?

Forgot to answer this mate, apologies. The splitter is (at least I think) the standard one - as the motor was spec'd full fat. As I've got a Skoda splitter on the 172, i can't confirm what the spoiler pack splitter is/looks like - so will have to say its OEM, but its not got a mark on it, in 7 years.... so maybe not OEM. fcuk knows really, I'm waffling.

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
Final ones, managed to upload them at last.

resized6.jpg

Milltek looks to be hung pretty well.

resized7.jpg

Sounded suprisingly better with the overrun map.... its a bit boomy with the 98ron, but I really havent done many runs since changing the map, so maybe that may play a part. I can live with it for now, but the cat is going back on.

resized8.jpg

Just after the wash - was a chance to notice any dents and chips, suprisingly good for 7 years. Will have the wheels off to clean the arches and a full colour correction in the summer I think.

resized9.jpg

Not happy with the front camber, but will do until the weather pics up.

resized10.jpg

Quick wax - comes out pretty nice. Can't wait to get the DA on it.