ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

overhaul

ph2 172 ff
i need to look at fixing the bits on my car that will let its value down when i come to sell, it needs a front c.v joint i think a rear wheel bearing a service, not major had 72k service inc cambelt early about 11k ago and rear brakes changing how much money will i be looking at? or is it worth me just part chopping it against somthing else :S

RB 182 & Lotus Evora
the market for selling or trading in cars is at an all time low, so regardless of wether you fix these faults, the return is not going to be great.

The rear wheel bearings come pressed in the rear brake disks, and for two rear brake discs your looking at 180 ish....you can find cheaper though.

The cv joint, if its an outer cv, these can be changed, have a look at www.cvjoints.co.uk. Service the car your self and take it to a garage and give them 20 quid to "check it over for rust" and get them to stamp your book.