ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OWNED The Movie (teaser trailers)

Lee

BMW M2C

Ive just wet myself and then watched the second one and proceeded to spit beer all over my monitor.

Classic.....

FPMSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
f**kIN LOVE EM! I NEARLY PISSED MYSELF! SPESH THE CREDITS AT THE END OF THE SECOND ONE!

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

Ive had a sh*t day ... stress levels sky high. Nice drive home in the Vee and then watching those ... I feel much happier now.

ARSE! My boss has just walked into my office and sat down for a chat just as I was about to watch the second one! :cry:

Clio v6

I wouldnt say it was sad. Homophobic wilepile maybe, but at least its given me a giggle to start the day off. :D

Quote: Originally posted by Day on 23 June 2005

homo hater
just never got why every1 bends over backwards to kiss CLARTS ass, anything with OWNED or KNOWSIT in the title and people start ejaculating all over their computers

Clio v6

tom some people are very insecure, so joining a silly or boring clique to boost their self esteem has its benefits. Better than joining street gang and killing people. A wee bit of harmless fun which Im sure wont get out of hand.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

i seem to recall u trying to join the clique and didnt make the grade. Well ur not bitter.

E90

Quote: Originally posted by tom_1.4_16v on 23 June 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Day on 23 June 2005

homo hater
just never got why every1 bends over backwards to kiss CLARTS ass, anything with OWNED or KNOWSIT in the title and people start ejaculating all over their computers
Is all this gay talk bringing back memorys of a troubled past, Not enough affection as a child, or possibly the reverse, did Daddy used to make u bite the pillow when he tucked u in at night? Ive heard experiences as tramatic as that can arouse severe homophobia, next step, serial killing!

[Edited by Dutch 172 on 23 June 2005 at 9:39am]

Quote: Originally posted by Clart on 23 June 2005

i seem to recall u trying to join the clique and didnt make the grade. Well ur not bitter.
wen have i tried to join wot?! lol

sorry im not dissing your ghey brigade im just wondering why every1 else takes so much pleasure in w**king over you all

don't

sorry im not dissing your ghey brigade im just wondering why every1 else takes so much pleasure in w**king over you all

OWNED

Nissan Jewk

To be fair, id w**k over me if I was you ;)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

this thread is so anti semetic.

Its a joke, if you dont like it then fine but lets not have a paddy about it.

The posts are clearly labeled.

Quote: Originally posted by Tom on 23 June 2005

this thread is so anti semetic.

Its a joke, if you dont like it then fine but lets not have a paddy about it.

The posts are clearly labeled.
Tom put ur dummy back in im not being anti semetic.

Revels Mum & Sister

Some people have some smaaaaaaal Issues!

It seems people cant take a joke, then again I doubt they leave the computer often.

So what if we are having a laugh. Go away and dont read it. Pretty easy really

Quote: Originally posted by Rasclart on 23 June 2005

Some people have some smaaaaaaal Issues!

It seems people cant take a joke, then again I doubt they leave the computer often.

So what if we are having a laugh. Go away and dont read it. Pretty easy really
nice to see you read the whole post and understood wots going on