ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OWNED The Movie (teaser trailers)

Revels Mum & Sister

I did read the whole post and I also know your taking it the wrong way, did you get out on the wrong side of the bed?

Quote: Originally posted by Rasclart on 23 June 2005

I did read the whole post and I also know your taking it the wrong way, did you get out on the wrong side of the bed?
i dont take it the wrong way, you need to speak to CLART about those kinda things

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

the car one will be the only one posted.

the other two im gonna keep off the forum

pmsl but still cant understand the CLART thing

oh well, must be because i have no social life and do all my communicating thorugh the net

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by Bryan on 23 June 2005

pmsl but still cant understand the CLART thing

oh well, must be because i have no social life and do all my communicating thorugh the net
what is there to understand?

Quote: Originally posted by Clart on 23 June 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Bryan on 23 June 2005pmsl but still cant understand the CLART thing

oh well, must be because i have no social life and do all my communicating thorugh the net[/QUOTE]what is there to understand?

humour and purpose behind it is usually a good start

just seems like the old SS 2nd coming, just this time with a more basic content

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

More basic than animal f**king?

Anyway. its not hurting anyone, and i wont post any other videos unless they are car related

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

People are taking this far too seriously, lol why does it have to have a purpose? we are having a laugh, chill out and dont get involved if u dont like it.

Clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by Tom on 23 June 2005
the car one will be the only one posted.the other two im gonna keep off the forum

Maybe another moderators opinion will be required.;)

<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">People are taking this far too seriously, lol why does it have to have a purpose? we are having a laugh, chill out and dont get involved if u dont like it.

try not to, but when its in every other post, it gets tedious

every other post? hardly! get back in your box

yes ok, ill do exactly what you want me to [rolls eyes]