ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

owner of car r333 ade ,gold clio

was black/gold ff 182
hi all just wondering if anyone know the owner of this car , last thing i knew he was in ipswich and the boy's mum was a member on here called pat, well basically the car was my old car and has got my private plate on but lost the lads details to transfer it, so if anyone know them they could pm them for me or if pat is still on here she can pm me thanks all ric no chav comments this car was from my younger days ;)
P6250307MA9245790-0003.jpg

100_1902MA9245790-0001.jpg

30-05-0420019MA9245790-0002.jpg

was black/gold ff 182
yeah you did pete it was mine then lol ,your flame red mk2 yours the one with cup wheels red ***oct ?, or 17's as i sold my flame red last year mine was the one with white stripes

Stealth Bomber R26
ric yep thats me they are 16s think u live just round the road from me.
Think I saw your flamer at Broadland Holiday Village gym.
Mines now goin ***oct soon to be on a deep black megane R26

was black/gold ff 182
yeah that would of been me while pumping iron lol , now got a black ff182 so will look out for you bump about number plate

was black/gold ff 182
prob going to be the last bump losing hope now anyone have any expirience in getting number plates back help would be good cheers ric

Da

Less
You can wright to the DVLA and request the registered keepers name and address. You have to provide a valid reason though and I'm not sure reclaiming a number plate would be valid enough! ;)

was black/gold ff 182
nice was that from mitchells what was the service like off them , got any pics of it

was black/gold ff 182
always get some do gooder only trying to speak to the owner lol .. Hi Ricclio - if you make contact he may attempt to sue you for publishing a pic of his car long with number plates. Personally I wouldn't take to kindly to someone posting a pic of my car without my permission
For security reasons it is not good practice to publish pics of vehicles showing their registration numbers