ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oxford/Banbury/Bicester meet tonight

Ph1 172 & others
Very good night, nice to meet fellow members and im sure Maddog (other new member) will agree everyone was very welcoming. Including Bubbles even though she managed to hit me with a door!!

Meet1.jpg

IMG_1037.jpg

Malice_Bubbles.jpg

Malice managed to beat bubbles despite her having a faster car!

mikebowling.jpg

some of us wernt the most confident of bowlers!

anyway cheers for a warm welcome to the club.

James

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Hahahah, Good night guys, thanks...

And Hellcat, im so sorry for the door thing.. I ment to slam it in Malice's face, not yours... Sorry :eek:

As for the Driving game... i was in a yellow MANUAL RX7 (in yellow, i might add) but Malice kept changing me up and down gears!! cheeky git... i almost pulled it back, but lost 50p :dapprove:

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
lol rx7 against a corrola ae86.... u should of beat me off the line and kept infront the whole way...

the door thing, bubbles is harsh like that.... she pushed me down a hole at the shire and i nearly broke my ancle !!!

my tyres are officially shagged lol, i can spin them in 5th in the wet lol :D and i nearly put boobles in some cones on the way back roundthe ring road and i really didnt mean to lol, wasnt looking at what i was doing lol.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
oh and my finger REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY hurts !!!

and that black girl that was on the lane next to us!!!!!!!!!! OMG she was PERFECT !!

if bubbles ever asks u to sniff her fingers !! DONT DO IT!

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Hahaha!! it wasnt JUST me who noticed it though... that "Perfect" black girl was ALSO sniffing her fingers, it was that green ball... STANK of fish, was GROSE. (Good trick to pull on people though.. shove nasty things in the ball holes ;) )

Eek!! on the way home, was that when you veered into my lane? i thought you were pissing about to be honest.. and the Hole at the shire... dude, that was all you, i was too busy looking at that Rx7 ;)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
lol i kinda randomly missed a few objects in the road by sliding infront of u lol.... i felt u mentally push me over in the hole !!

that black girl was "perfect" more so than anyother ! she was using a heavier ball than her bf too lol !!!

182 - conneries de c
Top night guys and girls!

Thanks to you all for the warm welcome, entertaining night and journey home!!!!!!

Will deffo be making it to as many meets as I can manage...even managed to get a picture of my baby onto the forum (silver 182) Yeah Baby!!!!

See you all soon.