ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oxfordshire meet Sunday 26th May

PH2 Flamer
So after the feeler thread there was a handful of people interested in this.

So this thread is to make a list of people attending.

Meet up at the chievely services 2pm. Take a trip through Newbury, hungerford into wantage. Nice little route.

Stop of at the didcot McDonald's, also a petrol station there and a m&s for people not wanting a mc Donald's lol.

We can then take a little drive back onto the a34 to the ridgeway, were we can take some photos. More chat etc.

Then we will decide weather it is good bye time, or do something, go elsewhere.

Anyone else with an input on ideas etc just add on, or mention it on the day.

I think, we can only be at chievely services for around 1 hour. One of the car park rules. The mrs just told me this so may be untrue. Lol. So if people haven't arrived by 3, we can meet them somewhere in Newbury. I don't really know Newbury that well, so some one more local to this area may have a location.

James.

1)Feates172 - James - 172

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Back at my parents that weekend, so I might come along. Out for my sisters birthday the night before, so will see how I hold up lol

Clio 172 Monaco
I don't have any shampoo ;( but I will snow foam it :) should remove half the dirt :) so please excuse mine :p

Better go out and give the car a good clean, probably in the rain tomorrow lol

I'll continue the list so we know who's confirmed ;)

2) Cazzy - Caroline 172 Monaco
3)Paskov - Michael - 172 Monaco

Clio 172 Monaco
4)Mr bean - Peter - 182 Artic blue

172 cup
Haha i find head and shoulders gives you dandruff LOL plus think it would strip my wax off :( LOL!!!!

Wax will be fine just remember to use the one with conditioner :rasp:

Anyway

5) Peanuthead - Steve - 172 cup

RB 182 (Cup Pack)
6) BeXE - Neil - 182

(My car is highly likely to be minging - just an advance warning ;-))

Clio 172 Monaco
6) BeXE - Neil - 182

(My car is highly likely to be minging - just an advance warning ;-))

Respect for your honesty hahaha!!! :D

Clio 172 Monaco
2) Cazzy - Caroline 172 Monaco. + My whippet Gizmo who loves a ride in a Clio sport :D
6) BeXE - Neil - 182

Clio 172 Monaco
:D he likes his little rides haha! :) sun out will be try clean my car ready for tomorrow! :) but I have no shampoo to wash it :( so guess snow foam my best hope for now :(

RB 182 (Cup Pack)
Five minutes from home too!

Mine is now clean (just ignore all the small bits of sh*t stuck to it - I really couldn't be bothered to clay it)

Seat Ibiza
I'm not washing my car.. the Seat can stay as filthy as it currently is... lol - I WANT MY CLIO BACK :(

172 cup
Leaving mine till the morning, last time I went to a meet washed it the night before. Rained all night spent ages with the quick detailer at the last minute.

Btw how do you fine the snow foam? I find mine doesn't really do much, so might look for a different brand.

Clio 172 Monaco
I'm using Ph1 snow foam are you useing a lace and power washer? At got it at the right setting? And tbh if it don't matter if it does rain mine still looks dirty :( I snow foam it twice but couldn't shampoo it as had no soap so it will do hahaha I did towel dry it tho so hope it don't look too bad :(

PH2 Flamer
So sorry guys. Something has just come up that means I'm busy until like 3-4pm. Nephew needs looking after.

Hopefully it still goes ahead for everyone.

Meeting place is the Chievely services on the A34.

Once agin, sorry. But this is something I have to do.