ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OXFORDSHIRE'S 2ND MEET "7/11/12"

Clio 172 Monaco
Gone very quite on here are people still going to this? :coffee: i can't make it till the afternoon

Renault Clio 182
Guys, I am able to come tomorow anyone from Banbury going and want to meet to go up also can we confirm were we are meeting?

Sorry I couldn't stay longer.

Was good to meet some new faces! Even if it didn't include the 'fashionably' late KlioKid or MrBean.

Who was in the 1.5d Mk3 btw didn't catch your name.

Clio 172 Monaco
Sorry I couldn't stay longer. Was good to meet some new faces! Even if it didn't include the 'fashionably' late KlioKid or MrBean. Who was in the 1.5d Mk3 btw didn't catch your name.
Me & Mr.bean did turn up LOL we was little late little de tour :p shame you had gone before we got there :-(

Clio 172 Monaco
Was really nice meeting new faces! Had great time. Will be at the next 1 i have stopped off at a jet wash to get the mud off LOL don't forget post up the pics :) Cazzy & Mr Bean

Clio 1.2 16v
Yeah it was a really good day can't wait for next time I will find out when the next fresh additions is aswell so we could all meet up and take a cruise over there :)

^think i missed you cause i was late! :eek: we're gonna do another one either on the 15th or 16th of December! you up for that?

Yeah I saw you as I was leaving, car looked good. In my defence though you were VERY late ;)

Not available on the 15th but could possibly make the 16th, don't arrange around me though.

Clio 172 Monaco
Wish I could stayed and joined in with the pics but my dinner was ready :p can't beat a good old Sunday roast haha! Hope see you all out on 15th!

Renault Clio 182
Real good day today.. again nice to put faces to the names have sent my photos to KlioKid to post up, 15th 26th hopefully there will be lots more people.

Joah

ClioSport Club Member
Balls... I forgot about this and didnt check my emails... Will be along to the next one in December though (places reminder in phone).

Clio 1.2 16v
So is the next meet date deffantly 15/16 ? And the dominator sorry I can't remember your name :/ lots of shots happend since the meet but anyways what would you recommend full stainless system and then induction kit or just back box and I was having a look at those space coilies and I really do like the idea of getting rid of the spring for proper Coilovers on the back shame there so much tho :( but I have found a set of 90mm springs for the back for 70 so hopefully ill be dropping it even more :)

abd kliokid we need to meet up in witney for a few pictures and a chat I reckon :)