ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OZ F1 ALLOYS 15"

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Track 172cup
on the first pic it looks as if the wheel has a flat spot on the right hand side of it (could be the light but just wanted to check)

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  clio 182 + cup packs
Do you mean it looks like a chunk missing? thats my school boy picture taking.

They have curb scrapes but no chunks or bit chips

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Track 172cup
cheers mate, nah it looks as though theres a flat spot on the outer rim (buckled), see below

ozf1.jpg

what offset are these aswell btw ? oh yeh and what tyre size ?

Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  Iceberg Ph1
I'd say that looks more as if its flash reflecting off the tyre wall tbh.. Size of the wheels/tyres are 15's.. Not sure on the offset. I should know I have these on my Ph1!

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Track 172cup
yeh i thought so aswell but just wanted to check with him just incase mate, yeh i know their 15's but just wanting the tyre size (195 or 205/45 or 50....)

i've seen a couple up for sale at different offsets (et43 and et38) so just wondering which

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Made a very cheeky offer ;)

But got instant decline, even though i put special terms in, think you can still see it though if you reconsider.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  clio 182 + cup packs
so they never made a ph1 172 cup then eh

i love this place full of idiots who know it all

IF YOU HAVE A GENUINE QUESTION PLEASE POST IF NOT DONT BOTHER

THANKS

Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  Titanium 182
No they didn't I was just trying to point out a mistake for you but you felt the need to be an arse.

They aren't from a cup so you are advertising them wrong.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  clio 182 + cup packs
No they didn't I was just trying to point out a mistake for you but you felt the need to be an arse.

They aren't from a cup so you are advertising them wrong.

Well if im wrong i apoligise but im sure they did a ph1 172 cup witch had no abs or driver aids was rather hardcore and i was led to belive thats were these wheels came from

Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  Titanium 182
Nah mate that's just a ph1 172, I own one haha. They do have abs though. The ph2 cups don't have abs.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  clio 182 + cup packs
trying to make more space in the shed pal thats why im getting rid dont really wanna fill it with more wheels lol