ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oz F1 or Lookalike?

1550579-1.jpg

I'm swaying towards lookalike for some reason, can't put my finger on why though.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Its a look a like.

There's no lip on the edge of the wheel and theres a centre cap missing. F1's don't have centre caps. (not ones that cover the bolt holes anyway)

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
Its a look a like.

There's no lip on the edge of the wheel and theres a centre cap missing. F1's don't have centre caps. (not ones that cover the bolt holes anyway)

There we are then!

ph2 172 and 106 gti
Plus they have all eight stud holes drilled out, probably for multi fitment IMO,

don't think F1' have that

ph2 172 and 106 gti
I didn't mean that, i know they have eight holes as part of the design, what i mean is if you look at the picture all eight are drilled through i thought oz f1s only had four drilled right through and four blanks if that makes any sense,

ph2 172 and 106 gti
Yours are on an MG aren't they? i don't think they are all right through on a genuine renualt 172 ph1 wheel,

That said though i stand corrected :eek:

Charged Superleggera
i think they are real ones but with the funny oz centre caps missing. im sure someone on here sold a set last year

tiTTy & SV650
would look alright on the clio, poor mans f1 cups. There's some 16" f1 cups in the ebay forum I spotted on ebay.