ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OZ F1 Value - 15"

Clio 172
Just researching at the moment. I could do with a couple of new tyres for the 172, and this has lead me to looking at new wheels as well :D I quite fancy a set of 15" OZ F1, whats the going rate for a set with legal tyres on? I cant find any on ebay that have tyres and there are non in the for sale section either.

Jack

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
About £1k I reckon. £750 and you've got yourself a real bargain.

I might have some for sale in the near future if you're interested? ;)

Without tyres they can go for around 150, so it depends what tyres are included and what extra you're willing to pay. Personally I'd get a set without tyres and chuck some new ones on, 15's are cheap as chips for tyres.

Clio 172

Sound, I was expecting more like £5000 with budget tyres because of the "scene tax" these wheels have with the track boyz! :p

Serious note though, Im still just in the research phase at the moment buddy, not in a position to buy. Cambelt and stuff to do first and then its a suspension overhaul. Cheers for the offer though.

Without tyres they can go for around 150, so it depends what tyres are included and what extra you're willing to pay. Personally I'd get a set without tyres and chuck some new ones on, 15's are cheap as chips for tyres.

Thats why im looking at 15" ones instead of 16". Was paying £98 a corner on my TT for tyres and expected the 16" to be less...its £88 a corner for my tyres of choice on the 172 yet only £46 a corner on the 15" wheel! Cheers for the info both!

Jack

Exactly. I had a puncture the other week and I replace both on whatever axle unless it's a very new tyre so I was short of £211 for 2 tyres. I think I looked a while back and 4 T1R's cost £150 on camskill. Not the best tyre admittedly but if that's not value for money I don't know what is.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
IME most of the Oz F1 being sold are at least a little bit bent/buckled, not sure if that will bother you or not.

Clio 172

Exactly. I had a puncture the other week and I replace both on whatever axle unless it's a very new tyre so I was short of £211 for 2 tyres. I think I looked a while back and 4 T1R's cost £150 on camskill. Not the best tyre admittedly but if that's not value for money I don't know what is.

Im running T1Rs and they are only good for finding the nearest ditch! I really dont rate Toyo tyres at all, the only ones I have faith in are 888's and that's only when im on track giving it the beans and not on a damp road!

BUT...I do get what you are saying! 2x toyo tyres for £115 is a bargain even if they are pretty terrible!