ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oz superleggera's on mk3!

Clio mk3 1.2 Extreme
One of my friends sister is selling a set of OZ superleggera's in silver 18". Just had my car lowered 35mm and was wondering what people think. I think they will look too big but going to try them anyway. She's only covered about 200 miles on them so there mint. With falken tyres 205/30 profile i think :s but £400. Very cheap. Also if theres any pictures out there would be great thanks

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
the mk3 needs big wheels imo but 18" might be a bit big but prove me wrong and get some pics, also u need to think about the price of tyres, 18's aint cheap

Clio mk3 1.2 Extreme
Yeah im thinking it could just about pull it off. It comes with 4 new tyres aswell. Will eventually get the sprayed gloss black one day

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
get them fitted, see what the ride is like with them, and get some pics!

Clio mk3 1.2 Extreme
Yeah going to on friday. Seen a couple of mk3 with 18s dont look as bad as i thought just want to see it in the flesh

b/g 182, meg tourer
hmmm. think 18's would be ok if its lowered a fair bit?

rubber might be quite expensive tho. i prefer small wheels i must say.

Clio mk3 1.2 Extreme
hmmm. think 18's would be ok if its lowered a fair bit?

rubber might be quite expensive tho. i prefer small wheels i must say.

Yeah im going to put them on friday go for a lil drive see how it feels even if it does look good may end up handling like a tank. If all fails im sure i'll find something else