ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OZ Superturismo's...

clio 1.6 16v
i have a set of OZ Supert's on my clio atm (195/45/16) bit pi**ed off coz the tires didnt protect the beading on the rim.

recently bought a new set of alloys (205/55/16) fine on the back but they foul the coils at the front!! :mad: looking to get a new set of tires that will protect the beading but wont foul the coils..hoping that 195/55/16 will do the job...can anyone confirm this plz!

BMW M135i
How much clearance is needed on the front? Spacers are one solution to save spending £££ on tyres again, what offset are the wheels?

clio 1.6 16v
I'd rather not have to spend more money on new tires if possible. I'm not 100% on wheel dimension's but think what you mean is "ET37" if that's not it, give me a clue and i'll have a look again. I've heard some bad things about wheel spacer's...not safe etc this true or people just being stupid and not using them properly. think i'd need bout 10mm of space possibly more :S

thanks for the reply

clio 1.6 16v
ha ha no s**t, actually had to replace them coz the road are covered with potholes where i live n they've got buckled. and most of the kerbing was done by the last owner

clio 1.6 16v
anybody else got any advice/suggestion's?? as i'd rather not hav to spend more on new tires if a can help it