ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

P990i Firmware

fulhamfcboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Laguna V6 and 19 16v
Does anyone know what the latest firmware is for this phone, and how I establish what my version is? Its a cracking phone, but a few issues need addressing and hopefully a firmware update will do that.

PS I have searched the web, but if I dont know my version its difficult to know what is an update or not....

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
Have you been to Sony Erricsons web site they have a system that will automatically update you phone when you connect it to the pc.

Live update I think.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Yeah

Flip closed; >*<<*<* or More, Status, Scroll Down.

Flip open; Tap main menu, tap top bar, tap system information

fulhamfcboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Laguna V6 and 19 16v
Brillo, mines R9F011 so looks like I can update. Will have to wait till tonight though as only got Citrix session here which wont allow me to install the update software :(

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Well it was just me really, but cheers.

What is your CDA number?

fulhamfcboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Laguna V6 and 19 16v
CDA162008/6 R6A01....

I would have just thanked you, but didnt want to give you a big head :)

But thanks Tom..... and all other minor contributers...

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Yeah you should be able to update fine, but it wipes the phone clean.

fulhamfcboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Laguna V6 and 19 16v
Ive had a lot of phones in my time, and this P990i is so nice to use. Battery life is amazing, software is nice, side scroller is great and its just a sensible good all round business phone. There are a few odd things that happen from time to time, like a daily alarm that goes off even though there are no alarms set, but hey, thats nothing compared to the sh*t Windows mobile dishes out!

fulhamfcboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Laguna V6 and 19 16v
Tom,
How do I update to this newer firmware? When I run the Updater software it states Im running he most up to date? The only way I can see is to pay Davinci Team?Any help appreciated!