ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pads, compounds.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Hopefully getting my das pro back next week. Have got a few cars to tidy up for sale.

Recommendations on the above?

No major scratches, bit of fading on red. If someone did a pack that would be great. Or if anyone has a selection of stuff they haven't or barely used and looking to get rid I'd be interested

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Hopefully getting my das pro back next week. Have got a few cars to tidy up for sale.

Recommendations on the above?

No major scratches, bit of fading on red. If someone did a pack that would be great. Or if anyone has a selection of stuff they haven't or barely used and looking to get rid I'd be interested

AutoFinesse do a pack. I’ve got one, pretty good.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Been a while since I bothered cleaning cars. Best place to get those from?

The pad just used for a good general all over? What about finishing pad etc?

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Been a while since I bothered cleaning cars. Best place to get those from?

The pad just used for a good general all over? What about finishing pad etc?
I can’t remember where I got the v36 from tbh mate, but i think it was from clean your car. They also do the pads from memory.

The beauty of v36 is that it cuts and also polishes, so no requirement for a follow up finishing compound or pad. From my experience of this, they’re not wrong either.

Apologies for the annoying t**t
Shows the v36 in action quite well

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
I have the orange, white and black hex logic pads as i was told they are a good combination between a heavy cut, medium cut/polish and a finishing pad.

Are you claying the car before you polish?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I have the orange, white and black hex logic pads as i was told they are a good combination between a heavy cut, medium cut/polish and a finishing pad.

Are you claying the car before you polish?

Will de tar. I don't use clay.

Ph2 Meg 225
Scholl concepts purple spider pad and scholl concepts s17+ compound is perfect for a one step polish, Gets rid of swirls effortlessly.

Detailing kingdom next cut 1.1 polish is also great.

Anyone got a spare of both they don't need?
It’s only 20 sheets for the big bottle..

..or if your’e tight, it’s just 10 sheets for the small bottle wchich will do about 5 cars..

Mbeau

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I have always applied super resin by hand. I have various pads and compounds. Mainly Merneza stuff and das pro.

What is it like applying it on a pad?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I have always applied super resin by hand. I have various pads and compounds. Mainly Merneza stuff and das pro.

What is it like applying it on a pad?

Yeah seemed okay tbh. Time got away ordering something and needed it doing today. Seemed to work well enough for a cheapie ..

IMG_20190317_160557.jpg