ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Paint Code

Clio Extreme 1.2 16v
Hey all, am looking for my paint code for my car. got told the code was on the side next to the door so had a look and there was loads of random letters and numbers lol so does anyone know the paint code of my car?

New1.jpg

cheers, Dan

BMW M135i
Paint code will be on the drivers side door shut on the oval plate. Post a pic and i'll tell you what it is.

Clio Extreme 1.2 16v
yeah too right! lol got myself 1 of them cup spoilers from a mate. 30quid but needs a bit of touching up as it came off a car that rolled in a field a few times lol hoping to get it fitted asap. cars gettin lowered next few weeks too. just waitin for springs to come in post ;) me n dean meeting tonight to take some pics if you wanna meet up?

Mk2 Ph1 1.2
nice car...looks good so far... glad you got the paint code sorted i had a similar problem when i was looking for touch up

Clio Extreme 1.2 16v
needed the paint code because i managed to pick myself up a 182 cup spoiler :approve: got lowering springs ordered and will be coming in 2 weeks. currently looking for:

megane splitter, induction kit and a 172 grille :D