ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Paint work!

clio williams, Ph1 172

I have quite a tidy sports blue mettalic 16V. Its my pride and joy but im really picky. I wanna get loads of paintwork done on it so its mint.
Only thing is I cant afford loads.
I wanted a front wing painting on one side. Also the door and the rear arch on the other side. The rear arch is just beginning to bubble so it shouldnt need totally respraying. Also my bonnet is a bit chipped. Any idea how much it would be to get it all done well. Can anyone on here do paintwork good and reasonably priced?

where u come from?

I know several in the Cambridge/Essex area but thats no good if u live the other side of the country.

Kev

clio williams, Ph1 172

I live in Salisbury. I am moving back home to sheffield though next month. Will probably get it all done then. Any ideas how much itll cost?

Subaru Forrester

I had both my rear arches done on my old blue 16v for 100 notes. I can give the details if youre interested... it was a very good job I thought.

I just got quoted £700 pounds for filling 6 bumps caused by degenerates who cannot open and close car doors unless they use my car to stop their door and a dent in my boot from a mercades 4x4 truck that drove to far forward when parking then drove off before I got downstairs.

£700 must be a rip off anyone recommend a spray shop in edinburgh or even scotland or Northern england that will be cheaper.

Well annoyed.

Skoda Fabia vRS

Ian, can you contact me about the work done on your arches

mbrunskill@blueyonder.co.uk

clio williams, Ph1 172

Yeah sounds pretty good mate. Dis you get the whole of the rear arches painted? Send me details if you can to
paulmarshall5@hotmail.com

GR7

Shiny red R32

Albinowarmonkey, where are you? I know of two good, reasonably priced places not far from Edinburgh, one is at Longniddry and the other at Dunbar, and two out on the Leith side of Edinburgh.

GR7

Shiny red R32

J & A Coachworks, Lauderdale Garage, Bayswell Road, Dunbar
01368 863418

Dunwell Coachworks (25 years) 14 Manderston Street, Leith
0131 554 6167

Duddingston Coachworks, Telferton Estate, Portobello, Nr Edinburgh
0131 669 2212

Cosmic Coachcraft, Blinkbonny Garage, Longniddry
01875 811875

Willowbrae Coachworks, Peffermill Industrial Estate, Edinburgh
0131 652 0276

I have had excellent personal experience of the first three and have seen excellent paintwork done by the last two.