ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Painted brake calipers

Cliosport 172
What do you recon is the best colour to paint these to go with a silver 172, cant decide... Well its accually that renault silver that looks slightly greeny/silver. Anyone got any pics of theirs with painted calipers i wouldnt mind a butchers.

Cheers

** painted BRAKE calipers** my bad!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Silver is best IMHO

RenaultClioSport172CompleteArchive282Medium.gif

I've got better pictures on my other computer if you want more.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Hang on just a minute... Is that one of Gareth's cars actually away from THE garage ;)

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
The wheels are full of win, I'd have them again if I ever get another 1*2, love them. I should have kept that car, definitely regret selling it.

Cliosport 172
What they called mate gunna search for some. How come you sold it? Ive only had mine few months i love it

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Did someone just ask what Turinis are?

It's a new age. :eek:

They're Speedline Turinis.

As far as callipers go on Mk2 Clios, unless you have four-pots, keep them black. No one likes to see your ugly Laguna callipers.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I need to paint mine. The previous owner painted mine bright yellow. They look poo but they didn't even do a decent job of painting them either.

1eight2
Do people actually spray them or just hammerite? I know the finish won't be as good with hammerite but its a brake caliper...

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I had mine black.

Like said they are nothing to show off, but the brown rusty look needs getting rid of.