ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Painted calipers with....

Clio Sport 172
.... standard 172 wheels. Thinking of painting my calipers on my 02 172 but I have the standard 5 spoke 16" wheels and not a nice multispoke wheel to show the calipers off...anyone done thier calipers with standard 5 spoke wheels on thier Clio? How do they look?

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Yes I done mine:

DSC00191Custom.gif

Clio Sport 172
think I wil do the calipers Silver, should look ok,wheels are going to stay the standard Silver, might even get them refurbed staying the same colour. Was thinking of getting them done Anthracite, but dont know how good/bad it wil look...?

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Black. Because any other colour look s**t once the brake dust has set in

arnt you doing yours yellow lol?

I just clean mine when I wash the car, they come back nicely. Also I tend to repaint mine every 6 months or so, did them at the weekend again:

DSC00203Custom.gif

Better than yours. C*nt.
On anything other than a black, red or white car it's got to be black/silver calipers. On a black/red/white car then red.

Any other colour is just too much... All IMHO of course!