ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Painted Calipers

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
Iv been wanting to do this for a while, did have in mind blue but last minute changed my mind TO RED. I expect hate from some people if not majority but I like it. Oh and there are no brembo stickers

1st coat

IMG_1066.jpg

IMG_1067.jpg

IMG_1070.jpg

IMG_1071.jpg

I only have 3 axle stands and was also working on the head light issue (UAV crap) but only managed to solve 90% of the problem so will do the rest when I get chance.

IMG_1072.jpg

IMG_1073.jpg

Finished coat and wheels back on.

IMG_1074.jpg

IMG_1075.jpg

IMG_1076.jpg

IMG_1077.jpg

Hope the hate aint to much :approve:

Kris

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
Looks really good. Much better than I expected red to look. I'm going to do mine soon but probably in silver.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
looks good imo.

mine are getting done satin black this week. cant wait because its the last of the yellow to be removed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
I would have went the black route not only to go with your colour scheme but to hide the ugly b*stards :D

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
Looks good - looks like the wheels have been nicked when on the bricks, nice job though!

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
you strip the calipers off to paint them?

No left them on with a very steady hand and couple of brushes. I only concentrated on painting the area that would be seen as well. I put 4 coats on and did get a little on the disks but thats now come off.

Cheers for the rest of the comments