ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Painted door badges and new grill

Clio 1.4 Ph2 Extreme
Well first mods..
took my door badges off an c/c'd them, they look ok. Odd bit of paint thats crept under the masking tape. only cost £13 to get the paint mixed and laquer an theres loads left, already had plastic primer.
I also bought a RS grill from renault £37 delivered
cliogrill.jpg

SS101046.jpg

looks nice.

should have just sprayed the whole lot and painted the numbers back in after... much better results that using masking tape.

Clio 1.4 Ph2 Extreme
colour match not bang on is it? still looks good enough though... nice dude
well its to the paint not the side strips which i need to get the polish off next time i clean it. And they were just laquered a few hours ago, i think there good enough.

hmm... c/c'd door handles a must NEXT maybe find some already in silver?

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
nice.

door handles are easy to do, just takes a while to get them smooth. any other plans?

Clio 1.4 Ph2 Extreme
hmm.. removing them? ill search for some answers.
Plans..
6.5's in front and a sub undecided on those underseat subs, want to see one in a car first, already got new alpine ipod control head unit and managed to get the steering controls to work.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
to remove the door handles you have to remove the door card. to do this remove the interior door handle, the door pull/electric window panel, the speaker and the trim around the door (where the mirror goes and where the b pillar is). then undo the screws at the bottom of the door (4 of them) and then pull it off. then undo the screws on the inside of the outer door handle and pull it off. bit vague but thats pretty much it.