ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Painted interior trim

Yarp

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
All my interior plastics other than the hazard switch are now nasty and sticky. I’ve cleaned a couple of bits up but I’m not keen on the finish now so was going to paint them Matt/satin black. Has anyone done anything different and added a bit of colour to them? I’m worried it could end up looking s**t if I go anything other than black so any pics/suggestions are welcome

BG 182FF
All my interior plastics other than the hazard switch are now nasty and sticky. I’ve cleaned a couple of bits up but I’m not keen on the finish now so was going to paint them Matt/satin black. Has anyone done anything different and added a bit of colour to them? I’m worried it could end up looking s**t if I go anything other than black so any pics/suggestions are welcome

Yarp

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182

Yep, saw that thread. They end up black though, after pics of something different

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Previous owner of my car had painted all the plastics anthracite, it looked ok but on closer inspection was s**t, looked pretty cheap as well. So I swapped for destickied OE ones. I will likely swap all out to a base model version at some point which seems the happy medium
6A932478-4EA7-4B63-8539-DB72DDF9241B.jpeg
3326EE04-DC02-4208-ADB9-14E065AC9C50.jpeg
9EDA03EB-26D9-4DFB-BE3E-1A6579CD0382.jpeg
F7ACAABE-3057-427F-9E37-9A533E1F659C.jpeg

Yarp

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Aye that’s my worry. Go anything away from black and it ends up looking cheap. That looks ok at a distance to be fair. I’ll get a good finish on them, I’m not worried about that, just worried they’ll look crap 😂.