ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Parade Lap @ FCS

Clio Sport 182
Not gone through pics yet but here is the vid from the parade lap.

Just spend the last 20 mins editing it, not bad for my first video. What you think?

Last edited by a moderator:

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Spend some money & do it for real.
Parade laps show you nothing ;)

Nice video mate. I wanted to record the lap aswell, but also wanted to give it a bit round the corners aswell, so gave it a miss LOL.

Im definitely going to get myself on a track day at some point though! Ive got a small taste of how good it can be!

PH1 iceburg
I watched this and to be fair it wasn't really a parade lap. It was just everyone backing up and trying to race around as many corners as they could get away with. I took part in the parade lap for Dan aka iridium a few years ago and it felt special, doing it for a cause.

C3 Picasso Beast
My lap wasn't that bad really as the Ph1 in front gave it some and was well gone, and the RB behind me was doing as above I'm guessing and kept well back.

I didn't really stop at any point from memory and just drove as I wanted :)

FMSL at waving around in a Clio, trying to warm the tyres up for a lap that looks more sedate than my drive to get a pint of milk this morning.

It's also a homo circuit. Misses out some of the best parts of the International Long.

Clio Sport 182
i was taking the piss about warming tyres up, just felt like having a bit of a laugh & managed to get a few others doing it too, lol.

Also i was told to avoid leaving gaps so i was just driving as the car in front was, & as some decided to hold off quite a while on some corners ment that half the track had to stop at times, but was still fun & i thought that to have all those clio's on the track at same time was quite cool.

CLIO PH1 172
My lap wasn't that bad really as the Ph1 in front gave it some and was well gone, and the RB behind me was doing as above I'm guessing and kept well back.

I didn't really stop at any point from memory and just drove as I wanted :)

wasnt behing m by any chance was you ?

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
i got stuck behind a non-sport on the parade lap so had to leave a huge gap to have a little bit of fun and yes the track bug has bit me, i want a real go now

Fabia VRS
I loved that tiny bit on the track! might have been nothing but i had abit of fun in some of the corners :D would love to get some propper track time done now!

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Looks like I was 2 cars in front of you OP.

But then after the first lap I'm 3 cars in front of you, wonder how that happened :rasp:

Clio Sport 182
LOL glad i could be of service, waiting for the guy who was behind me videoing it on his i phone to post his. :)