ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

parcel shelf

wots the best way to strengthen the parcel shelf to hold 6x9s in a 2002 clio? Or can i just put the speakers straight in?

but itll sound poo ! the whole shelf will vibrate and sound a mess ! Do it right and make or buy an acoustic shelf made out of MDF ! Its really easy to make one and will only cost about 20 - 30 quid !

can u get mdf stealth shelfs for mk3 clios? if so where are they sold please? cheers! sorry for hijacking ur thread mate :)

also an advantage that u still have ur standard shelf intact if u ever wish to put it back in, or put a sub in the boot.

I just made a shelf out of mdf.

Very easy just use your existing shelf as a template. Only problem is I put 2 pairs of 6x9s in and the shelf has started to sag in the middle. When I can be arsed I will do another one with strengthener in the middle

stealth shelves advertised in magazines, Made by Auto Acoustics based near Weybridge, Surrey, £90 and worth every single penny,

If you of the mind set then you can make it, but I could not be arsed and ordered one, and a nice perspex grille for my sub too.

I made a shelf using 2x 18mm bits of 18mdf.

Was going to get a stelth shelf but did not have the money at the time.