ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Parts for clio’s

Renault 182

first of all, i would like to say hi to everyone on the forum.

I have recently just purchased a 182 with the cup extras, however i still own a pugeot 106 rallye S1,probably the best example in britian, with only 20 k on the clock.

The important part: my brother owns a part bussiness, also webmaster of www.106rallye.co.uk.

Basically he is one of the main suppilers of OMP, K&N, Performance Bulbs, Tyres (cheaper than mytyres) basically he can get anything performance related, also trade accounts with Demon Tweeks.

so if you need any performance parts please contact me and i will see what he can do for you

so anything from brake pads to spark plugs to strut braces and tyres (for you track day junkies).

this is my first time i have used this site so i will get more details on what he can offer you renault guys later.

Meg on pistonheads £6995

you are a very very nice man!

I had 3 106s and took my advanced driving tutor training in a 106 (only XN),

a cool lil car!

Clio 200 Cup packed

i could do with a spare wheel ASAP for a 182 seeing as i cant get a damn tyre till wednesday/thursday...

any chance of getton 1 to me this afternoon? ;)