ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

passenger seat

clio 182
not had the pleasure of being in a 1*2 before so dont really know,

the drivers seat has a hight adjustment on, but the passenger seat doesnt, is this normal? if so how do u get it lower?
coz any1 sat in the passenger seat is higher than me and just doesnt look right... plus is starting to annoy the gf and whoever is sat in it is right in the way when looking at a junction

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Passenger seat doesn't adjust for height , only back and forwards and seat back tilt . Tilt the seat back if their heads gettin' in the way and tell em to move their bloody head as well ;)

182 Trophy
Yeah it's the same on them all mate, pain in the ass to be honest but i got used to it. Think there are a couple of bungs you can remove from the subframes but i am not 100percent, if you did it on the passenger seat it would be much better. I'm sure someone will explain how.

clio 182
Ok cheers people. Just wanted to know. It's annoying really coz the gf is really high n just looks wrong lol