ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Past My Driving Test!!!

Clio 182 FF Cup Packs
Passed my driving test yesterday! Picked up my Arctic Blue 182 last nite and its so good! I love it already. Did about 100 miles last nite just driving around with a big smile on my face.

Anyone in Leeds, look out for me, reg is PN** *KX.

172 A Cupwork Orange™
Congrats on passing your test, your insurance must be killing you...

D

dannyh_17

i passed mine yesterday aswell mate congrats lol best feelin eva wen they say congratualtions youve past lol 1st time or more mate?

172 Cup
Passed my driving test yesterday! Picked up my Arctic Blue 182 last nite and its so good! I love it already. Did about 100 miles last nite just driving around with a big smile on my face.

Anyone in Leeds, look out for me, reg is PN** *KX.

how old are you??? if u dnt mind me asking

320d
how lucky are you having a 182 as a 1st car wouldnt of thought any insurance company would touch you on it at any age without atleast a years experience.

Congrats though mate, its an awsome feeling when they say you've passed i went yehh n punhced the steering i have no idea why....

how lucky are you having a 182 as a 1st car wouldnt of thought any insurance company would touch you on it at any age without atleast a years experience.

Congrats though mate, its an awsome feeling when they say you've passed i went yehh n punhced the steering i have no idea why....

Can get one at 17 for 3k~ insurance :approve:

Mk4 .:R32

Can get one at 17 for 3k~ insurance :approve:

was that on the 172 cup? ;)

wow 2.0 1st car. . .apparently some wont insure if your under a certiain age with a car that powerfull. . .well done :)

Just need to shop about for insurance. And be willing to pay more than normal.

Someone said he is 24 so would be easy enough to get a quote I'd have thought.

320d
thats not bad atall is it wish i could get insured on a 182 for £1500 the thing is though you only passed your test yesterday, i passed about 7 weeks ago so i have more experience than you but just because you are older your less of a risk, thats harly fair is it. not having a go at you mate just think its out of order but i supose i wont be saying that when i'm 24 and its something we all have to live with.

Clio 182 FF Cup Packs
Dont think i'd have been mature enough to own one at 17, i'm sure people do and fair play to them but me personally, i'm glad i've waited. Hopefully i'm a bit more sensible now and won't do anything daft.

thats not bad atall is it wish i could get insured on a 182 for £1500 the thing is though you only passed your test yesterday, i passed about 7 weeks ago so i have more experience than you but just because you are older your less of a risk, thats harly fair is it. not having a go at you mate just think its out of order but i supose i wont be saying that when i'm 24 and its something we all have to live with.

You get more responsible with age I guess..

Dont think i'd have been mature enough to own one at 17, i'm sure people do and fair play to them but me personally, i'm glad i've waited. Hopefully i'm a bit more sensible now and won't do anything daft.

:D Enjoy it :cool:

Ha ha look at everyone jumping to the wrong conclusions...

Enjoy, I had a 2.0 as soon as I passed my test, I never once came close to killing myself.

Mini Cooper S sport
i passed about 7 weeks ago so i have more experience than you

Well in the grand scheme of things, no not really! It takes YEARS to become an experienced driver, 7 weeks is nothing.

but just because you are older your less of a risk, thats harly fair is it
Well yes it is. Generally the older you are, the more sensible you become..although there are always exceptions!

Anyway, enjoy the car Clarky_182 and drive safely..

320d
I dont particually drive fast now anyway becuase i think whats the point its only a 1.2, but i supose if i had a 182 i would put my foot down, also it gives me something to work for like next year when i go to uni i can think right 3 more years hard work then i can get a faster car...