ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Paying Ebay

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  S-Max
Anyone know how to do it? They have sent me an e-mail with a link which I have clicked. It asks how I want to pay so I go into my paypal account. It asks for my credit card details which are already enetered from before on my paypal account but only gives me the option at the bottom to "add card". I don't want to add a card as it is already on there but there is no "pay now" button!!??????

Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   1
  Turbo Beige
Conntact ebay, sounds like a scam email!!!! You shouldn't have to add details unless you card has expired.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
yeah, check the paypal address, you can pay your sellers fee's directly, thru ebay, logo onto ebay ans sellect seller account or something, u can make a 1 off payment with a credit card, thru ebay, so maybe thats why it wants them details, else u can pay thru your paypal account, can't rememerb how

Trader Rating - 100%
12   0   0
  RS Meg 175
yeah what they said, ^^^
Im pretty sure they do it auto, unless your card is fudged or expired lol