ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PC MAD!!!

That finish is beautiful buddy - dont know about you but my black gold paint is quite orange peely, would the meg 80/83 treatment do anything to help?

Im in the midst of doing mine; autoglym polish then an extra gloss seal yesterday. Ill wash n buff when i get home and sandwich a layer of gold class between two more extra gloss coats.

dont know if its just psychological and ill be wasting my time or not, but just like you im PC MAD!!!

106 GTi

No point using Gold Glass over extra gloss, as it will remove the layer off extra gloss you just added. Extra gloss will aslso not bond to the Gold Class properly.

My paint seems to have improved just by hand polishing so DCAP should smooth it a bit more.

Megane 225 baby! :)

Quote: Originally posted by Ady182 on 12 May 2005

car is now swirl free but i still have the urge to pc lol.
Dont fight the urge, put it to use!!! On my car! ;)

R-Jay I only ever used #80 on my cup so you will easily get away with that.

Ady182, I thought that was just a sealnt and I did guess at NXT! Get the sovvy on all over and post some piccies!

BLink172, yes it will reduce clearcoat marginally, but is either that or swirls!

Sawa, your time will come ;-)

M140i

i would but i just been to the docs got sum tablets that have knocked me out hopefully by the weekend though m8:)

106 GTi

Quote: Originally posted by brazo on 12 May 2005

Which pad for the 80 - polishing?

I think I will go with Poorboys SSRs (SSR 2 is the 80 Equiv) first of just because I have tried them out already, a few people said that the Speed Glaze aint that sun friendly over on Autopia?

Quote: Originally posted by Ady182 on 12 May 2005

LMFAO!!! It would have to be bloody good tea, biccys too lol;)
Lol - Well if the commetns from todays meeting was anything to go for, my biscuit selection is legendary!:D

4 packs of Foxs Cream Crunch, 2 packs of Viscounts and 2 packs of Maryland Cookies! :cool:

Quote: Originally posted by brazo on 12 May 2005

Ady182, I thought that was just a sealnt and I did guess at NXT! Get the sovvy on all over and post some piccies!

BLink172, yes it will reduce clearcoat marginally, but is either that or swirls!

Sawa, your time will come ;-)

Promises, promises! :devilish:;)