ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PC pro's i've got a problem, can you help?

corsa c exclusiv
Right Guys, im getting a bit annoyed with the computer at the moment, when i click on internet explorer the internet runs fine, but when i click on bt yahoo broadband browser as soon as it loads up it just shuts off, this is the same with windows live messenger. i have flushed the dns and reset the catalog, but still no joy, anyone know whats causing this and how i can resolve it? Your help is much a ppreciated. Many thanks, Andrew.

corsa c exclusiv
not so long ago i had norton installed, but i didn't like it, since then the hard drive has been wiped. It does seem to have the characteristics of a virus. I'm downloading AVG as we speak, so will see what is shows up with

Clio 172 Mk2
yeah good call mate! glad you took norton off, pile of sh**e that it is. You'll be happy with avg on anyway, is great for free software. Try and download spywareblaster and spybot search and destroy from www.download.com as well. They're both excellent to have on

corsa c exclusiv
installed the stuff from download.com, but my browser and msn keep closing down once they load up?