ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Been using that saiga shotgun thingy and its pretty good. Dont normally like shotguns but beginning too. I wont be using the usas when i unlock it though, i refuse to use that gun as it makes me mad!!!!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Ahh lol. Like i said i dont usually use them, only picked that one as it sounds like 'sega' which is cool, obviously.

Mk2 ph1 clio
Its 400 hours playtime so same as your skyrim! I worked a lot of nights after release so when its dark and everyones asleep ... theres not alot i had to do! Took a month away from my PS3 recently too! I get alot of high point games so I level up really quick, I always go for medals and that easy 10K! Always rocking the support class .. resupplies ftw!

I'm always out with my camera and with the missus but late nights are always BF3! I only play one game mainly.. nothing else worth putting in the tray atm tbh!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Plus Christopher has put over 110hours into this and over 400 on Skyrim and plays Forza a lot iirc, there's a world outside you know ;)

Will be on later, having a drink soon so performances will drop :eek:

Mk2 ph1 clio
Here's my stats off battle log total play time is 427 hours.

BattlelogStats.jpg

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I miss our BC2 days.

Same. We used to rock in those tanks and choppers.

Just had a 97 minute round on Conquest. Finished with 30k points and I joined 1/4 way through. Sh*t K/D though - 37/37. Most of them my own f*cking team. The top guy got 140-20 or so. LOL, pro.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I've not been in since these new things came in!

Gonna get the update tomorrow and give it a crack.

Aye Scutch we seriously pwned! Wish I had the time to get into this the same as I did BC2.

Being a freelancer gave me ALOT of free time haha.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I miss the Vietnam expansion :-( the Ak47 was an awesome gun! And battering nubs in a chopper while blaring fortunate son was epic!

The choppers in Vietnam was so poor. You could litrerally take them down with a machine gun.

I remember being on a hill and I was shooting at one and the pilot turned the chopper around and came right at me. I quickly ran out of ammo so desperately switched to my pistol and unloaded a full magazine at the windscreen. The guy was killed by my last shot and the chopper came crashing down about 5 feet away from my location. It was so rewarding :cool:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I've not been in since these new things came in!

Gonna get the update tomorrow and give it a crack.

Aye Scutch we seriously pwned! Wish I had the time to get into this the same as I did BC2.

Being a freelancer gave me ALOT of free time haha.

Still remember my first ever BC2 online experience joining your game on White Pass with you sniping in a building by a window. You turned to see me and then started jumping up and down. Next thing I saw was a bullet going straight through your head via the window you were jumping in front of. FPMSL, those were the days. We got killed in some bizarre situations.

AK

M240i
Still remember my first ever BC2 online experience joining your game on White Pass with you sniping in a building by a window. You turned to see me and then started jumping up and down. Next thing I saw was a bullet going straight through your head via the window you were jumping in front of. FPMSL, those were the days. We got killed in some bizarre situations.

1f482b39-40a1-30df.jpg

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
LOL! I was actually resupplying you, too! :cool:

That game was over pretty quickly, the opposition were coming down on the parachutes and being killed in the sky. Easy. Nelson Bay, IIRC.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer

Flol I remember that!

Similar situation on Nelsons bay. 2nd set of MCOMS, we're attacking and hiding in the huts on the left of the road.

I notice you behind me, i start jumping, you start jumping, its all fun then BOOM! Someone RPG's the wall obviously seeing our heads at the window and you smash into the ceiling of the hut like a rag f**king doll.

I s**t myself, squeal and leg it out the back like a coward.

War zones are not play areas!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Flol I remember that!

Similar situation on Nelsons bay. 2nd set of MCOMS, we're attacking and hiding in the huts on the left of the road.

I notice you behind me, i start jumping, you start jumping, its all fun then BOOM! Someone RPG's the wall obviously seeing our heads at the window and you smash into the ceiling of the hut like a rag f**king doll.

I s**t myself, squeal and leg it out the back like a coward.

War zones are not play areas!

I think I still have the XBL message in my inbox from that.

"FLOL!"

:(

Mk2 ph1 clio
I was pretty good in the nam choppers with a decent squad repairing as I'm battering the opposition! Circle strafing ftw!

Flol at the tracer darts... I loved tagging enemy snipers from miles away with them and locking on with my gustav! Awesome!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I was pretty good in the nam choppers with a decent squad repairing as I'm battering the opposition! Circle strafing ftw!

Flol at the tracer darts... I loved tagging enemy snipers from miles away with them and locking on with my gustav! Awesome!

Flol

Circle strafing! Hard to master but when you could do it... s**t got serious.

Played with a few lads who were all good at it so any map with an apache we generally did well.

Shame the new choppers can't do it

I played a game of CQ on Metro last night, 1500 tickets. Was mental.

What annoys me most is when you are clearly firing down a corridor/through a doorway, and some dickhead on your team just runs straight past, resulting in a TK. They then do it again. And again. Resulting in me getting kicked.

FFS.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Idiots also love running into Claymores. :cool:

On Siene and Operation Metro, you can rack up quite a killing spree.

I love being Engineer on Siene Crossing (sp). There are one or two places where you can put tank mines and you are guaranteed to get vehicle disabled/destroyed points.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I tried that PKP lmg again last night, seems good but can't help but think the sight bounces too much when using the bipod, whereas the M240B sight barely seems to move at all when the bipod is equipped :S

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Finally got the multiplayer trophies done (apart from the colonel rank one but that'll happen over time), the one where you have to get a jet, tank and assault rifle kill in one life was rather frustrating.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Finished 82 for 34 on Metro (Rush) then with Geordie, casual overall score of 34,000 points :cool:

Evo 5 RS
I normally just f**k off when Metro comes around, anymore than 24 players and its just a cluster f**k of inbreds. At least on the other maps the spackers can run around in the open plains out of harms way

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I used to despise it, but grown to like it more recently. Not too fond of the last 2 objectives though.

Would these RPK w*****s just f**k off in to another game, or at least learn how to use the left stick to actually move from the spot you have been lying in ALL game.