ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah that's Oman.

An hour and a half is a long time LOL.

Must have racked up one hell of a score.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LMG gimps piss me off. Sat on the ground, four miles away with your bipod out and trigger welded down.

FU.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
LMG gimps piss me off. Sat on the ground, four miles away with your bipod out and trigger welded down.

FU.

I can't seem to hit sh*t from distance. I use the LMG with support but I'm very close quarters. That's probably why I'm getting killed so often. Got 48-32 or so last game though. Bit better.

Fully automatic close range. Camping sucks unless you're recon. Even then I see plenty of snipers on the move.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah I think I now know Operation Metro like the back of my hand. 1700 ticket games last f*cking ages.

I think I'm still only Rank 29/30 but a few days ago I was on 24. LOL.

Didn't get the chance to play this at all over the Easter break. Will need to crack on with it this week and start playing some of these crazy games that you guys are talking about. :eek:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yup. We'll break a 100 minute match this week.

I'm quite bored of levelling now I've got to Colonel. Takes ages.

There was a guy on the opposing team in one of my matches who was on Rank 98. He was half decent. KILL3R PRIEST or something.

AK

M240i
Yup. We'll break a 100 minute match this week.

I'm quite bored of levelling now I've got to Colonel. Takes ages.

Yeah. It's weird. Last nights match was really even up till the end and lasted 96 mins. The one the other week was very one sided and still lasted 96 mins, lol!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Big ticket matches are awesome! So easy to rank up on, 40-60k each round! It takes me 230k for each rank now! Level 75 (45+30)

Jesus. There's a whole world outside to enjoy.

...and that's from a fella with 400+ hours on Skyrim.

Properly mental. That surely means you've been on it every day since release?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It's so much better now without the USAS/Frag combo.

My trusty F2000 doesn't seem to be too much different. Had a few cracking matches last night and one shocker.

I just can't play Engineer. Switched back to Medic and turned it around.

The Stinger takes the piss. You have to climb a building and jump onto the jet you're targeting to get a lock. I'm assuming there's no other way.

F*cking useless.

BEEP BEEP - GONE - OH HERE IT IS - BEEP BEEP - GONE AGAIN - - SMASH PAD UP.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
It's so much better now without the USAS/Frag combo.

My trusty F2000 doesn't seem to be too much different. Had a few cracking matches last night and one shocker.

I just can't play Engineer. Switched back to Medic and turned it around.

The Stinger takes the piss. You have to climb a building and jump onto the jet you're targeting to get a lock. I'm assuming there's no other way.

F*cking useless.

BEEP BEEP - GONE - OH HERE IT IS - BEEP BEEP - GONE AGAIN - - SMASH PAD UP.

Better if a squad member has the SOFLAM. You don't have to worry about getting a lock then, it's already done.

I switch between Assault/Engineer/Support depending on map. For Operation Metro and Siene, it's usually Support now. You can rake in the points with supplies.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
321 hours.

13 days.

13 f**king days.

Sad c**t.

Yeah that sounds about right. That was 2 years work, you've managed 5 days in little over 5 months. Effort.

Missing Vietnam at the moment :dapprove:

Loads of folk still playing BC2 on the EA boards.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Better if a squad member has the SOFLAM. You don't have to worry about getting a lock then, it's already done.

I switch between Assault/Engineer/Support depending on map. For Operation Metro and Siene, it's usually Support now. You can rake in the points with supplies.

Yeah, unfortunately no one in our squad plays Recon.

Me: Assault Medic
Chris: Engineer
Seb: Support
AK: Play Recon you big mong.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah it's out in June. I'm assuming it's more than just one map though? All the previews and videos seem to centre on that one mansion, although it does look neat wandering around in there.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I can see it being frag/ shotgun mental.

Just use the server browser and choose the ones that don't allow the USAS or shotguns :cool:

Saying that, I got kicked out twice yesterday for team killing. The stupid b*stards could see I was firing through a doorway and still decided to run ahead and through the doorway. The one I was unloading through. F*cking stupid jokes.