ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
LOL!

Noticed much difference in the USAS now? Less w**ks using it?

Yeah, I wasn't killed once last night with that - and on Operation Metro that's quite something. A lot of guys were using the Support class I found. Probably due to the ammo capacity of the weapons. Basically fire a round off and keep firing until the magazine or clip has emptied. Works well.

I had a look at the weapon unlocks too. There's a few options including :

All class weapon upgrades (2000MS points)
Assault, Engineer, Recon or Support upgrade (560MS points each)
Vehicle upgrades for air or land (800MS points each)
Co-op weapons upgrade (1200MS points)
Ultimate upgrade (3200MS points)

etc.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Regarding the support class on Operation Metro :

Barbie Mode, granted, but got points?

Last edited by a moderator:
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
How the hell is he firing from the hip so much and getting kills? My bullets spray everywhere if I try that!

Not sure what weapon that is either, but the clip size is incredible. If you look at the screen updates, he's getting HUGE suppression assist kills. So he's basically spraying bullets and taking the rewards when others finish the job off.

Crazy video indeed, but yeah his accuracy is tip top.

Can't view the vid but I was doing this on Metro over the weekend. The suppression you get with the big LMGs now is insane.

1000 ticket, 64 man, 24/7 Metro Conquest. The support class was king because the server rules banned RPG's and M320's.
I just found a choke point, threw down an ammo pack and mashed the mouse button. The screen couldn't keep up with the resupplies and suppression assists. It's a bit cheap but also kinda fun. I think I finished with about 20 odd resupply ribbons.

Oh and the grenade spamming was horrendous.

Reminded me of the medic trick on BC2 - Take both medi-pack perks, plonk it down at a choke point on a 32 man server and go and hide in a bush while the 1000's of points rolled in.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
With regards to the MAV killings, the MAV only blows up if you hit the enemies chest, if you hit their head it will pop up MAV in the kill feed rather than KILLED and you can continue roadkilling with it ;)

Oh just nailed a 1333m headshot, got a 1780m hit marker too, ffs. :(

So what's the best guns to use now? Bearing in mind im tempted to spend my MS points on getting the guns as I am a bit s**t!!

I hears the flash surpressor has been much improved?

Last edited:
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
So what's the best guns to use now? Bearing in mind im tempted to spend my MS points on getting the guns as I am a bit s**t!!

I hears the flash surpressor has been much improved?

Support: RPK with Extended Mags.

It's basically 200 rounds in a clip. It needs patched, TBH.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
AEK is the best assault rifle imo.

M240B with bipod is my favourite LMG too.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Lol, is that the gun in the vid few posts up!?

Yes. It's f*cking mental. It's basically hold your finger on the trigger for about 20 seconds and you're still firing from the same clip :clown:

Decent power to it too.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Hasn't it always had a 200 clip?

It's a lot of bullets, regardless.

Since the patch, it's being used a bit more by folk, so I don't know what's changed.

Not even accurate either. It's a magazine loaded clip FFS.

10xriub.png

All class weapon upgrades is sadly not all weapons. You still have to earn a huge amount of them. Hmmmm, might not spend my points on that after all!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
All class weapon upgrades is sadly not all weapons. You still have to earn a huge amount of them. Hmmmm, might not spend my points on that after all!

It is the class upgrades but not the rank upgrades. So there's no unlock for the USAS because that's not a class upgrade it's a reward for reaching Rank 43. I think the ultimate bundle may unlock everything (it says all 119 weapons), but it's 3200MS Points.

Ah I see! I wouldn't spend that many points lol!

That Rpk weapon is doing my nut in. Playing rush on metro last night and 3 of the opposing team were lying in the tunnel together just firing for the entire game!!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Ah I see! I wouldn't spend that many points lol!

That Rpk weapon is doing my nut in. Playing rush on metro last night and 3 of the opposing team were lying in the tunnel together just firing for the entire game!!

Haha yeah it's crazy that gun.

Just use 560MS points to unlock the Support Class weapons.

I do enjoy the assault class a lot, and bringing people back to life gets points - just started using the M416 - effective and fairly accurate! Just going to spend some time unlocking the bit!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Well I'm really enjoying it, especially the new servers. Just had 2 games with 1200 tickets each. Christ they were long. Racked up 10k points in game alone without the bonus's, of which I had 200 x 139 Support Resupplies! :cool:

Think I got about 65 kills to 30 deaths but then got my arse handed to me with 42 kills to 70 deaths or so. FFS.

Great games though.

When is the close quarters expansion pack out? Read somewhere that it was going to be 1200ms points. More money lol!

Im finding it so much better after the patch!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Used that RPK LMG last night, didn't think too much of it tbh, prefer the M240B.

M240B + Extended Mags + Bipod + Grand Bazaar/Operation Metro = Multi Kill heaven.

Mk2 ph1 clio
Played a 1500 ticket match, took 96 minutes, FFS, lol.

I've got my server set at 1000 for CQ and 150 for Rush so it doesn't take that long lol

I wonder where you thought of that class liam ... Told you it was epic! I'm really enjoying the M26 Mass shotgun atm! considering it's a secondary you get alot of ammo and an awesome shotgun!