ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Loving the knife kill/dog tag grabs.

You can customise your tags now too so it'll make losing them that much more galling.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
s**t yeah!

Ah yeah I've been on Nam a fair bit when on my tod.

The Germans are still about so been getting back into it.

Let me know when your on though as I get pissed off when I get stuck with idiots.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I tried Rush the other day and we were Attackers and my team were all snipers. Unbelievable. How the f*ck were they meant to blow up the targets from 4 miles away? Mortar strikes were pointless too. It meant every time I died I had to respawn on the top of a hill or back at base, which was next to the hill anyway.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Yeah they do Geddes.

Yeah it's the same on Conquest tbf, was playing with one of the German lads on Arica Harbour conq, me and him were literally the only 2 capturing points.

We lost by 4 kills in the end as we both had good games but we'd have nailed them with a little more help.

Over 5000 pouts as engineer though. Got SO many rocket kills just nailing Walls. 53-21 I think it was.

When you normally online?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah they do Geddes.

Yeah it's the same on Conquest tbf, was playing with one of the German lads on Arica Harbour conq, me and him were literally the only 2 capturing points.

We lost by 4 kills in the end as we both had good games but we'd have nailed them with a little more help.

Over 5000 pouts as engineer though. Got SO many rocket kills just nailing Walls. 53-21 I think it was.

When you normally online?

Top 2 in 4 of the 5 games played :cool:

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
AAH MAA GAAD
this looks awesome.

I've only ever played call of duty starting from modern warfare, except a bit of bf: vietnam for a short while. I must say i'm not sure i'm even going to bother with cod now, this just looks incredible. Im having to get it on xbox though, my computer will not be good enough :(

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
The console versions will get smaller maps, but then we are playing with 24 players and not 64, so condensing it is obviously better than wandering around with nothing to do for ages.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Completely different game mate.

You could easily have both and switch between when you get bored of one.

I was always a COD man right up to Blops but just got bored with the run and gun s**t, knife lunging, quick scoping etc etc etc and wanted a bit more too a game.

BC2/BF just has more too it. (Tanks/choppers etc)

Single player is like 5-6 hours, similar to COD's length but probably not quite as good... dont buy em for the single players now though.

none :(
ok thanks for the advise mate, think i might pick this up then and give it a go. There are too many games coming out that i want.

Integra Type-R DC2
Buy CoD for the campaign, buy BF3 for Multiplayer. Although, that said the new BF3 campaign does look quite good. Historically, Battlefield's single player has been secondry to the MP, so they have usually been pretty mediocre affairs.