ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

JB

RB 182 Cup
Anyone know if the PC specs have been confirmed? I need a laptop so might try and get one that can run this.

Sank so many hours into BF2. Wonder if they'll bring back the commander role - it was great fun dropping in supplies and vehicles to friendly forces whilst shelling the 8 or so enemies that always hang around waiting for the fighter jets and attack choppers to spawn ;)

Integra Type-R DC2
Need to find out which pre-order this is with. Those additions are worthy.

GAME and Gamestation when you pre-order. Im tempted to cancel my pre-order with Play and go with GAME, just not sure what they are like on delivery? I often get games a day early with Play and tbh, im not overly fussed about the physical warfare unlocks.

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
GAME and Gamestation when you pre-order. Im tempted to cancel my pre-order with Play and go with GAME, just not sure what they are like on delivery? I often get games a day early with Play and tbh, im not overly fussed about the physical warfare unlocks.

I'm getting mine through Game. Pre-ordered with them for the last to CODs and Borg came a day early so I'm hoping the same will apply this time around.

Integra Type-R DC2
its_beautiful.png

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
has anyone seen any prices yet for the shops? i cancelled my pre order hoping it will be cheaper for a midnight run

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Mine has been on pre-order with Amazon for months now. Limited Edition copy. Think it's about £37.

Nimbus Megane R26
pre-ordered mine from gamestation today for the pc :)

Anyone else gonna be playing it how it should, on the pc?