ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Well not roof as such but remember you could get up into the ceiling above the map?

Fiesta ST-3
Yea you get glitchers that hide in the ceiling above the steps next to the locker room. They shoot down but it's next to impossible to shoot back up.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
It's tricky to get up there, took me 10mins. On the small stairway near the ticket hall you can go prone and kill people through a slight gap. Awesome fun.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Lol. One game i used to love and was good at it (even if i do say so myself) was world at war. Havent played it in ages as it got right on my nerves watching superman fly past or the other team getting dogs when no ones died lol.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Mav glitch was retarded, makes me laugh that people have to do that sort of stuff to get kills :)

Clio 1.2 16v
If im gonna spend 2 days installing a game plus DLC i want to have as much fun as possible on it. If that includes flying an MAV into a camping sniper, or blasting f*ck out of someone with C4 when they cant shoot me then so be it.

If they dont like it they can quit and play a different server :rasp:

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
If im gonna spend 2 days installing a game plus DLC i want to have as much fun as possible on it. If that includes flying an MAV into a camping sniper, or blasting f*ck out of someone with C4 when they cant shoot me then so be it.

If they dont like it they can quit and play a different server :rasp:

Sounds like my kinda game :)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Really getting into this past few weeks, really enjoying it. Still learning the maps. Fav weapon so far is the PDW-R. I'm getting much better at this every time.

If anyone want a game send me a invite/request. I play a big session over the weekend.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
You know I've not really used that gun much. Guess its pretty good, I'm still liking the qbz thingy. Kd seems to be going up, albeit slowly lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I haven't been sticking to the only 1 class I've been ranking up on every class. The gun I've mentioned is in more than one class it's all rounder for me. Looking forward to unlock the AN94 next unlock. Im still keeping away from air crafts as I can't fly them on this BF. really enjoy the tanks. Getting better at driving them. I need a decent squad like of here.

Whats the qbz?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Can't bloody remember which class it is, good all round gun IMO. I can't fly for s**t, comical really when I try lol

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
That would be good to see ^

On Metro at base A on CQ I can kill snipers who are in their spawn building with the spas, incredible range!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
It's fully auto, slow rate of fire and fair bit of recoil. Only 21 bullets in a mag too. :(

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Was FACKING sweet.

Full auto and I managed to single shot some fools from the top of those wind turbines on heavy metal.

f**king <3 that map. Arica harbour too.

Debatably prefer it to BF:3 tbh.