ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Tried the AEK out tonight, took me a good 20 mins to get used to its recoil, very powerful but goes through the clip so fast. Used it on metro 500% CQ and finished with 100 kills, 30k game points.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Whack a HOLO scope on and just get used to tapping the aim button slightly before you fire, when you get used to it the range is incredible. Mainly 1 hit kill too.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
One good example I got was above the last A MCOM on Metro, rush. I killed a sniper that was in the defending team's spawn building with the spas & slug round! Lol

Mcaff

ClioSport Club Member
Just started playing this last week on xbox, Mcaff1 is my username.

What you guys finding the best maps are just metro? what mode?

Ive just been playing ziba tower most of the time.

Fiesta ST-3
I've had a fair few decent rounds on metro now but really lacking with a good squad.

A couple of us need to get on this one night??

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Took the advice above and stuck with the AEK on Metro, eventually unlocking all the add on bits for it. Great gun.

Got MVP on Metro for last 4 rounds, even though my K/D hasn't been that great. Revives help.

Fiesta ST-3
Took the advice above and stuck with the AEK on Metro, eventually unlocking all the add on bits for it. Great gun.

Got MVP on Metro for last 4 rounds, even though my K/D hasn't been that great. Revives help.

I swear to god if you team kill me once more HAHA.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yea enjoyed that second game. Blitzed them. It always helps if you have each others backs.

Definitely. I was looking for when your name faded out at the bottom and then searching around to revive. Lost a few lives myself but all in the call of duty, no pun intended.

Think you revived me well over 15 times too. LOL.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Sat in a corner waiting for a 500% metro rush game to end. Christ it's such a boring arse map.

Yeah, it is usually best when the opposition has the flags, or at least 2 of them. Bit more competitive then.

Fiesta ST-3
Definitely. I was looking for when your name faded out at the bottom and then searching around to revive. Lost a few lives myself but all in the call of duty, no pun intended.

Think you revived me well over 15 times too. LOL.

Lol I was like s**t solider down!! I did team kill you will a grande! My bad!!