ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
No Joe, you'll be fine. Just go on a map without vehicles. Although I'm sure you can still buy the unlocks which is handy if you're into that.

I love this game though, just all I play now.

Can someone point me in the direction of someone on eBay who will send me an email with the XBL code once I've paid for it?

I've messages about 50000 c***s and none of them will do it.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Thought I'd post this here, too. Actually chewed the anaolgue stick off my controller in anger at being killed so many times by the same b*stard sniper. Then the floor weighed in on some action.

734455_10152271058252195_1252110544_n.jpg

544606_10152271058317195_1573229234_n.jpg

Mito Sportiva 135
Can someone point me in the direction of someone on eBay who will send me an email with the XBL code once I've paid for it?

I've messages about 50000 c**ts and none of them will do it.

Everytime I have bought from eBay (so the past 4-5 years) it's come as a code - never got a physical card.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
If I had posted some of the aftermath pictures of my controllers it would be lol/seek help. I once dismantled one and I mean went to town and left it on the kitchen side board. Woke up and thought wtf!!! I try not to drink and play now.