ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

AK

M240i
If we can get a team of 3 or 4 together (which may take a while but if you get in the queue and wait you'll get on eventually) then I'll set up my headphones etc.

Why wouldn't you just all join as one group? Or has the game joining changed since I last played properly?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Why wouldn't you just all join as one group? Or has the game joining changed since I last played properly?

It's very difficult mate, as those servers are usually crammed with 24 people and then maybe 1 or 2 waiting in the queue for a chance to enter. If you enter as a full squad you must wait on 4 places becoming available on one team, which could take a while or more than likely won't happen. Entering separately and then creating the squad once you're in the game is easier.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
You and me both. I usually log on at about 7 or 8pm, see the server is 24/24 and then I just wait in the queue. Doesn't take long, maybe a few minutes at most, but someone will inevitably exit, get kicked or the game will end and loads will leave freeing space up.

It's all good.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
You pair of Premium c**ts. x

How much does a server cost?

I'd like to know this too before I take the plunge. I've just spent a f*cking fortune on my car (again). Brake discs, pads, caliper bolts, wheels refurbished next week. Jesus wept. I think a server is around £15 or so but could be wrong.

Get Premium you slacker. x

I think some of the people on here have servers on PS3 so should be able to tell us. I would have thought they'd be similarly priced. I'd be happy to chip in.

How much is premium? I have something like 2500 MS points which have been sat in my accout for nigh on 2 years now.

Good game chaps. Would have stayed on longer but got an early one in the morn so should really get to bed.

Same time tomorrow?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
You lot don't play hardcore?!

It was hardcore mate. Just with the map. That was the only difference. I think the NUR Metro server has no map but it wasn't active last night.

We got a bit pwned last night huh? I got killed by the same guy about 15 times with that f*cking M320!!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Good game chaps. Would have stayed on longer but got an early one in the morn so should really get to bed.

Same time tomorrow?

I played another game and finished top again, but still with 60/60 kills/deaths. I need to stop just running into bullets to save people.

Yeah I'll be on again tonight :cool:

AK

M240i
It was hardcore mate. Just with the map. That was the only difference. I think the NUR Metro server has no map but it wasn't active last night.

We got a bit pwned last night huh? I got killed by the same guy about 15 times with that f*cking M320!!

Proper spawn killed. Mental.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Proper spawn killed. Mental.

There was a random guy on our squad and I managed to get through the mess to B and was so close to A and he f*cking killed me with a stray grenade. No enemies around at all coz they were all at C. Back to base spawn point. Damn.

The motherfuckers with the M320's were absolutely slaying us. Trying to get up to B via the side stairway was pretty much impossible.

Some guys broke through to A but it was too little too late. :(

AK

M240i
There was a random guy on our squad and I managed to get through the mess to B and was so close to A and he f*cking killed me with a stray grenade. No enemies around at all coz they were all at C. Back to base spawn point. Damn.

Pwnd.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I may try and join some of you guys if you don't mind?

I've recently started playing again - level 19(!) - and because I tend to play alone, I think it's half the reason I get decimated most of the time...

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Hardcore....on Metro?!?

Bishes be cray. The amount of rage I would get from teamkilling people by accident/getting teamkilled isn't worth thinking about!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Plug your mic in then.

Yeah coz that helps when my squad mates are from f*cking Iceland and Siberia. Guessing.

I will when I know who I'm teaming up with. The other night I could have but I was too lazy to get up.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Hardcore....on Metro?!?

Bishes be cray. The amount of rage I would get from teamkilling people by accident/getting teamkilled isn't worth thinking about!

It's not too bad with only 23 people on your team. PC would be a different matter. Plus on the HC servers you only get 5 team kills before you're kicked.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
It's not too bad with only 23 people on your team. PC would be a different matter. Plus on the HC servers you only get 5 team kills before you're kicked.

Ah but if you're in a game and have say, 100+kills and your grenade deflected off a pipe and kills a few team mates and you get booted.....I wouldn't be a happy chappy.

I'd imagine firing an LMG down a narrow busy corridor without killing a team mate would be nigh on impossible!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Ah but if you're in a game and have say, 100+kills and your grenade deflected off a pipe and kills a few team mates and you get booted.....I wouldn't be a happy chappy.

I'd imagine firing an LMG down a narrow busy corridor without killing a team mate would be nigh on impossible!

You retain your kills/deaths/points/medals etc. anyway as the game saves periodically whenever you die or autosaves during game time, but yeah that is annoying, especially down the corridors as you say.

AK

M240i
Yeah coz that helps when my squad mates are from f*cking Iceland and Siberia. Guessing.

I will when I know who I'm teaming up with. The other night I could have but I was too lazy to get up.

LOL!

What time? Need to watch Geordie Shore first.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
LOL!

What time? Need to watch Geordie Shore first.

AFTER%20EIGHT.jpg