ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Had a beast of a game on Metro then, 77k overall points and 137 kills. Went 20-3 on some guy, don't know how he didn't rage quit, lol.

Love sneaking behind a big group of people and unleashing hell with the spas12.

I'll jump on for another game tonight.

I would ordinarily stay on longer but have been getting up at some unholy hour for work this week so need my beauty sleep :eek:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
5 games as recon with the M98B and my K/D ratio on Metro was mental. I was obviously going about things the wrong way originally running through bullets to revive folk. Still, do prefer Assault class with the AEK but was very surprised by the positive results with the sniper rifles.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Only joking babes xXx

You can't really camp on Metro anyway, not within walkway of subway section (B). F*ck camping at the base at A or C, although I guess you could get some pretty decent shots off from either.

You on tomorrow?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
My old man has often told me to sort my life out after a burst of rage!

Well no one is angrier than my dad, so I've no doubt taken some of that through his genes and in turn smashed several controllers and the other day I actually bit and chewed off the right analogue joystick when I pressed it while prone trying to fire, thus standing up and getting killed. Issues.

AK

M240i
You can't really camp on Metro anyway, not within walkway of subway section (B). F*ck camping at the base at A or C, although I guess you could get some pretty decent shots off from either.

You on tomorrow?

I can be mate. Say after 8pm once I've been gym etc, maybe nearer half 8ish?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Definitely tomorrow mate. Spurs play tonight so I could be in one hell of a bad f*cking mood. LOL. Take it out on campers, I guess.

But yeah, tomorrow x

Woke up this morning to an email from Microsoft saying my gold membership has expried. FFS.

Where's best to buy it from?

I'll jump on tonight if I can get it sorted.

Mito Sportiva 135
Adam - buy from eBay. Cheaper and will email you the code usually so you can start playing ASAP.

Haven't played this game for a while now, starting to feel the urge to return though.

I haven't got any of the DLC - any of it worth getting?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Adam - buy from eBay. Cheaper and will email you the code usually so you can start playing ASAP.

Haven't played this game for a while now, starting to feel the urge to return though.

I haven't got any of the DLC - any of it worth getting?

Yeah, loads of assignments to unlock weapons and stuff as well as countless new maps. All good.

Mito Sportiva 135
Which one is best mate? Don't really want to fork out for all of it. At least not at once.

Think I am a veteran level 4, anything new decent to unlock?

Can't wait for the new BF on the new Xbox - with longer draw distances and less pop-up when sniping.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Well I like Close Quarters stuff but Aftermath is the latest one with some great maps and game modes.

Fiesta ST-3
I shall be on tonight.

What time? As I popped in at 8 last time and Adam and Neil lasted 15 minutes and were out...

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Cool. 4 man squad. Just what the doctor ordered.

Saying that, I got booted last night for team killing. 1 grenade wiped out 5 team members in one go. Bang. Out.

Had to wait in the queue for 10 minutes after that.

Lol! Grenades are the devil on Metro.

I pumped one down the stairway on the left hand side of B once, just as 3 of my team mates legged it down there.

Suffice to say, that was the end of the game for me.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
6 man grenade kill whilst defending the second last set of MCOMS a couple of weeks ago. Got a destroy explosive bonus too so there must have been C4 lying around.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Ha, well in the vehicles you won't have any unlocks, so you'll be killed pretty easy. It's up to you but the game has been out since 2011 so most players have the top unlocks etc.