ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

Do vehicles have a big impact in the Battlefield games or just something "different" to do when playing?

As said they definitely do influence a game. Ace Helicopter/Gunner teams can be unstoppable, nightmare if your on the other team.
But even things like tanks have an effect too, if your infantry.

Vehicles are definitely not just something "different" I think personally. If anything they're a major thing about it.

terryc101

ClioSport Club Member
Vehicles can make a huge difference to a game, not just the airborn ones either. Decent tank crews against a team of people reluctant to play engineer and your onto a winner!

The speed at which you can move across the map is great too, can be nobody about...then a whole squad appear in a jeep and your under attack.

AK

M240i
[h=4]Battlefield 3 Limited Edition: Physical Warfare Pack on Xbox 360 Includes:[/h]
  • Exclusive Type 88 LMG with bipod
  • Exclusive Flechette Ammo for DAO-12 shotgun
  • Exclusive flash suppressor for SKS sniper rifle
  • Day One Access to the DAO-12 shotgun
  • Return to Karkand Map Pack featuring four classic Battlefield 2 maps re-imagined in the new Frostbit 2 engine: Strike at Karkand, Gulf of Oman, Sharqi Peninsula and Wake Island. Return to Karkand also includes iconic Battlefield 2 vehicles and weapons to bring back to the base game, new unlocks and persistance, and more...

Ltd edition content.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah vehicles are awesome. You are not only protected better as a unit, but with the heavy tanks you can take down complete buildings with a few shots. Excellent if there are folk in them.

AK

M240i
I keep forgetting when I play BC2 that hiding in a window shooting is not the best tactic.

In comes a dirty big rocket and blows my cover, lol.

AK

M240i
Yeah you can mate. At worse you'll need to phone them or drop them an e-mail.

Have a look in your account settings first, most companies have them. Probably under track your order etc.

For those wondering whether to get the Special edition, Strike at Karkand and Wake Island were two of the best maps from Battlefield 2.
So the fact they've remade those is worth it alone for getting the special imo.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yep. Special Edition for me too!

Keeping my pre-order with Game though. Me and Seb will probably go to the midnight launch.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Hmm. I've had mine on pre-order with Amazon for months now, but I'm sorely tempted to go with Shopto now as I know I'll get it earlier than Amazon.

Will have a look around at lunch time.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Order cancelled with Amazon. Got the same Ltd Edition at Shopto for £4 cheaper with my credits.

:cool: