ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Is it just the Single player missions but with multiple people, Darren?

Kinda. Did you ever do the co-op trials/challenges/whatever they are called on MW2? It's similar to that, except on the COD version, they had a kill tally and once you reached that, the level was over. The harder the difficulty, the more of them there were, or the time allocated got reduced.

This is similar. The first of the co-ops is from the bit near the start of the SP campaign where you're on that walkway above the road, fending off the approaches of the enemy coming down the road. This time there is armour chucked in against you however. Then, where the building collapsed and took out that Little Bird chopper in the SP campaign - it doesn't on this. You progress down that road and take on another bunch of guys and armour before an evac heli lands to complete the co-op round.

Good fun, imo - certainly worth trying. The next one after that is a pilot/gunner combo in an attack heli. Make sure you team up with someone who can fly!

D.

Hmm might go get this tomorrow. Played bad company 2 and loved that. Just been 3 games to get in such a short space of time.

RX7 FD
Is hardcore similar, if not the same, as COD hardcore rules? ie. increased bullet damage, no HUD etc

It is basically the same mate. Which makes it super awesome in my opinion.

I've not got a problem with the SMAW and RPG at all. It is just when you are playing Metro for example and all you get is a hail of RPG's into the chokes and trains it becomes a tiny bit frustrating when me and my M249 want to go and unload some hot belt fed lead at people! But I suppose I can become lame if I want to and whip out the mortar on certain maps! However running after tanks to try and put C4 on them is the most hilarious thing in the world for myself and my team members as it usually goes wrong spectacularily :cool:

AK

M240i
LOL!! Just saw someone in the other team who was invincible. Couldn't kill him. Shot him with 3 full clips at point blank.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
LOL!! Just saw someone in the other team who was invincible. Couldn't kill him. Shot him with 3 full clips at point blank.

P*sses me off so much, one of the reasons I can't be arsed with MP. I had exactly the same when playing the BETA, point-blank range and I emptied a whole clip into someone then they saw me and killed me.

1.8 Civic EX
Still haven't opened mine yet, sitting on the shelf in the plastic wrapper...my will power is fading though. HOpefully I'll have batman done by the end of this week then I'll be on it.

182 Cup
I am LOVING this game. Having som eissues with crashes though, hopefully it'll be patched up soon so it runs better, the graphics are colossal.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I am LOVING this game. Having som eissues with crashes though, hopefully it'll be patched up soon so it runs better, the graphics are colossal.

What platform are you running it on m8? The graphics on the aircraft part of the SP campaign were impressive, but the rest has just been average, imo.

Good, but by no means drenched in wow-factor...

D.

Mk2 ph1 clio
This is my game tbh!! Decimating people in jets atm on karg island! Just unlocked the fire extinguisher... which i'll never use.. i dont plan on getting shot down ;)

Mk2 ph1 clio
lol... just failed by trying to revive a dead enemy (i was rushing to revive my team as i was being battered!!) and my guy went in a foreign accent "Take that you son b*tch I zap you!" ... these things crack me up!!!

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Fed up of this f**king game and i've not even played it yet.

Finally got it installed off the disc, then I had to download a f**king plugin for IE for Origin and now it won't let me play the singleplayer without downloading the 400mb patch which im not doing as i'm already nearly at my quota for the month and even if I did want to download it every time i click update it tries to make me buy the f**king game again in the origin store even though it clearly states purchased in my game library and my CD key has been entered. If I right click it in my game library and click update it says its already up to date when I know it f**king isn't.

f**k you Origin.

They are ruining PC games with all this f**king about, why can't I just put the disc in, install and play like the old days instead of going through all this complete bulls**t.

Last edited:

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
LOL @ the PC dinosaurs hatin'

Derp derp derp.

Flol, rating the derpy BC travesty much bronie?

Mike, you played the xbox version mate-guessing it must be significantly better on pc? On failbox it are literally brimming with awesome features; practically no one with working comms, spotting that occasionally works, noddy jets & helis, no commo rose. It are an massive leap on in gampelay from the dinosaur era tbf. :clown:

Cupra
Fed up of this f**king game and i've not even played it yet.

Finally got it installed off the disc, then I had to download a f**king plugin for IE for Origin and now it won't let me play the singleplayer without downloading the 400mb patch which im not doing as i'm already nearly at my quota for the month and even if I did want to download it every time i click update it tries to make me buy the f**king game again in the origin store even though it clearly states purchased in my game library and my CD key has been entered. If I right click it in my game library and click update it says its already up to date when I know it f**king isn't.

f**k you Origin.

They are ruining PC games with all this f**king about, why can't I just put the disc in, install and play like the old days instead of going through all this complete bulls**t.

Agree, I just gave up with the disc thing and downloaded it. It didn't take long and I dont have a quota. :)

I'm stuck on the mission where you have to shoot the runners with the A10... I hit them dead on all the time but the f*****s wont die.

Cupra
The game is being boycotted in Germany. Origin.exe is sending a load of personal information and behaving like spyware apparently.

Bring on MW3.

Evo 5 RS
The game is being boycotted in Germany, because they sensor everything and have hairy women. Origin.exe is sending a load of personal information and behaving like spyware apparently, I say apparently because thats what I read, and haters never lie.

Bring on MW3, because I love that old s**t that hasn't changed for 5 years and uses the Quake 3 engine. f**king A...

EFA

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Loving single player tonight.

11053550.jpg

Lul.

Megane 225 F1
Couldn't get onto any Hardcore servers tonight and I'll be damned if I'm playing with the n00b scum on normal mode.

Evo 5 RS
hardcore really is quite s**t, I can only assume those who play it wh0re the recon class in hope of never being found

You know, like rapists..

jus' sayin..

;)

Megane 225 F1
Until Call of Dumbass is released when they will hopefully put BF down.

hardcore really is quite s**t, I can only assume those who play it wh0re the recon class in hope of never being found

You know, like rapists..

jus' sayin..

;)

LOL at rapists.

Nope. No recon here. Assault all out sneaking up on people and f**king them up all tactical like.

Except AK, he just runs round shooting stuff.

AK

M240i
Until Call of Dumbass is released when they will hopefully put BF down.

LOL at rapists.

Nope. No recon here. Assault all out sneaking up on people and f**king them up all tactical like.

Except AK, he just runs round shooting stuff.

Owning like a baus.