ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Anyone know if it's possible to download the ps3 update for this on my pc then use a dongle to put it on my ps3?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Yea thats one of the biggest issues I have, requesting ammo/medic and no one giving me it.
Plus actually attacking a flag in a coordinated manner.
I love being the backup guy, reviving and giving out health/ammo and that.

Agree with the six man squad thing. Much much preferred that. Would far rather have six man squads and only squad leader respawns, rather than 4 and all player respawns.

Definitely. That last point is the key to the six-man team working as a game concept. Or else it just gets ridiculous - especially if two or three guys are playing as medics!

D.

Not played this for ages and just turned it on to find there is a 2GB update for the xbox. Also says the new maps are avaliable - cant see them though so assuming they are part of the update?

Mito Sportiva 135
Played MW3 last night and realised why I prefer BF these days - although the world seems to have gone mad though as my friends claim the graphics are superior on MW3 compared to BF3 and that MW3 i2 "much better" because they don't die as much?!

RX7 FD
Played MW3 last night and realised why I prefer BF these days - although the world seems to have gone mad though as my friends claim the graphics are superior on MW3 compared to BF3 and that MW3 i2 "much better" because they don't die as much?!

I pity your friends :approve:

Mito Sportiva 135
Yes after 4 games last night just felt shallow. Yes I like the franctic pace but all the guns seem pretty similar, and the game itself just feels like MW2.

DCi
I accidently spawn knifed someone just now.. I was taking a flag in conquest and some guy just appeared in front of me, I knew it wasnt a squad spawn because I was lying down and he spawned stood up.

I thought I'm a bit of a t**t for this but I can't let you go...knifey knifey lol

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Had some good games last night, Sir JedAyeGeordie with a beast 53 kill streak!!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I didn't remember what I'd done so I checked battle log and seen my 53 streak lol ...

You were on the AA Tank on Canals, I repaired it a couple of times. ;)

I check the scoreboard after and you had 10,000+ points, thought "wtf"..... looked at kills 53 - 0 lol.

Sniping - usually takes me about 5 goes miniumum to kill someone
Assualt rifle - I cant help but spray everywhere!
Heavier machine guns - average!

Thats with auto aim on too! Didnt realise it was on as default!

Clio 1.2 16v
Sniping is so much fun when you get used to it. The M98B is so deadly at long range.

Had a 940m marksman on Caspian Border the other night!

AK

M240i
Love it.

Starting to get the hang of the sniper.

How can anyone say COD is better?!

Something needs done about the mortars though.

So who has auto aim assist on/off? Its on my defualt - no idea how much it helps. Well.... no help to me anyway lol!

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I did the first two missions last night. I'm starting to get into it, this is the first game I've ever played that I am semi good at using a sniper rifle.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Ha, I did notice that you lot who are normally smashing MW3 have suddenly shifted to BF - we'll have to get a squad game going!

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Ha, I did notice that you lot who are normally smashing MW3 have suddenly shifted to BF - we'll have to get a squad game going!

I got Bored of cod yesterday when I was put in a lobby where the average age must have been 12. Then the game was boring as hell because every fucker was camping in a corner.

I fancied giving battlefield a blast to see what it's like because alot of people have told me its an awesome game.