ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Also I listened to some guy on youtube the other day saying kills from his pavelow doesnt count to your killstreak....errr yes they do!

Obviously not ones in care packages though.

aye that's right or the emergancy one too

Revels Mum & Sister
I got Infected today LOL and then promptly Infected lots of others. Spread the love ;) Just got my 500 Kill the FAL. Moved across to the SCAR with silencer and red dot.

Revels Mum & Sister
Basically if someone has the title Infected and they kill you, you get the Infected title and also a few XP as it completes a challenge. Then when you kill someone they get Infected also. I assume this is how it works. Like passing a virus round.

Bumder With A Buffer
sorry i'm tired, kills from a care package or emergancy air drop don't count to your killstreak

Aye I know but this guy was saying kills from his pavelow (7 killstreak) didn't count towards him getting his chopper gunner.

I think he was confused though!!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
the pavelow is 9 iirc of hand and the harrier is the 7 one, above it mentions pavelow 7 killstreak

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
My scores have dropped rapidly now i've prestiged! :banghead:

lolol Cal, my shoulder is here for you lmao. told you give it time and the stats will go up.

if i was you go for the SCAR it's not that far in or the M4, sleight of hand, no stopping power go for hardline try and get silencer and equip that, and you'll fly

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
once i've prestiged, the first kill streak i'd unlock is the harriers, i'd ditch the UAV and do the care pacakge, pred missle and harrier = WIN

SPAS and marathon is one of my fav starters prestiging

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
pavelow kills DO NOT count towards your killstreak most of the time, you have to get another kill before calling in your pavelow then SOMETIMES they count towards your killstreak. Its a known glitch and has been acknowledged by infinityward/robert bowling. Oh and no im not talking about pavelow from a care package or emergency airdrop lol :)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
tbh, i've had no problems with my pavelow without the packages on the killstreaks

so they sorting it out them, on the glitch?

Bus w**ker
Basically if someone has the title Infected and they kill you, you get the Infected title and also a few XP as it completes a challenge. Then when you kill someone they get Infected also. I assume this is how it works. Like passing a virus round.
I got both Infected and STD in one match by knifing people with them set as their title. Didn't have a clue what was going on, just spotted the points appearing on screen as soon as I killed them.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'm going to be rusty haven't had a chance to play in like a week!

I miss domination + claymores! Carnage!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i havn't unlocked claymore yet, when i do it will be fun muahahahaha

tactical insertion is awsome too if i might add, especially behind enemy lines

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
you have to put it at a really good spot, that's the secret. some maps dont need it. it's for the bigger maps. i find it quit usefull on demolition. putting it very close to the flag out of sight.

BMW E92/Audi S3
I tried using tac insertion but never found it to be all that good.

ITS AMAZING!

Spawning behind a whole wave of enemies ftw!!

Place it somewhere secluded when you first start the game and move with your squad to the other side of the map. When and if you die, the likelyness of you spawning behind them is very high!

The only annoying thing is if they see it, and they don't destroy it.. They wait for you to spawn and kill you. Though, this has backfired a few times. I spawned and owned.

Fiesta ST-2
I've never used the tactical insertion, I might give them a try on domination etc... I had a go with one man army the other day, you could be really noobish and have danger close, noob tubes, scavenger and have an infinite number of noob tubes lol.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
ITS AMAZING!

Spawning behind a whole wave of enemies ftw!!

Place it somewhere secluded when you first start the game and move with your squad to the other side of the map. When and if you die, the likelyness of you spawning behind them is very high!

The only annoying thing is if they see it, and they don't destroy it.. They wait for you to spawn and kill you. Though, this has backfired a few times. I spawned and owned.

aye that's the way to do it

even better when you have a silencer to get the most out of it

Clio 182
Geddes, where was your sniping spot behind the house on estate, was near the tree or on the little bank...

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
from the top of the map from starting point, head S/W direction and there's a white patch of stone where the fence is, walk up it and you can see the entrance directly over the roof of the little hut

great little spot

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i've been on roof of the building at the bottom of the map, got a really good look at site B the middle building and the stairs leading to the green house where the waterfall is. best of using the roof for hardcore imo or demo

Mountune Tractor
Whats everyones top killstreak? Mines at 39 now :cool: I got a 39-2 score the otherday, with a nuke.

29 but didn't have nuke on my killstreak at the time :dapprove:.
Still can't get one of the f*****s, can get to 5-10 kills easily most games. Then I seem to play like a c**t and die before chopper gunner or AC130.

Tesla MP3 2021
Quick vid from one of the lads at work who's clan is in the top 50 in the EU...

He plays HC S&D and loves taking the piss out of people lol

[YOUTUBE]JPJG3LMKckI[/YOUTUBE]

AK

M240i
Just put the silencer on my M16A - awesome lol was sitting in a doorway and they kept running towards me :D!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
the silencer has made my stats much better, early tonight was on afghan had my SCAR with silencer score was 28-8 and had 2 emergancy airdrops, didnt manage to get to the last lot in time as the game ended damn

cant wait for my next kill streak unlock, i'm going for the EMP emblem got 3 allready. how many to you need for it, is it 10?