ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

I hate the care package glitch, even when my team are doing it... the thing is when they have been doing the opposing team didnt even cotton and try and kill the f**ker - just let him crack on with it

I thought the patch fixed it?

Wet work and the nuke leavel are awesome. Get a helicopter and you own every1. Lol they should import the maps onto mw2.

Some of the levels are coming to MW2 . ;)

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
I thought the patch fixed it?

Some of the levels are coming to MW2 . ;)

there was a new care package glitch found on the ps3 an hour after the patch was released unfortunately!

IW have countless times said they will not be releasing flashback maps, all the videos on youtube are just speculation as there is some vague mention of old maps on the mw2 disk. I hope they do bring back some though!

yup still there got bored last night 3 pavelows 2 precision strikes 1 harrier 1 chopper gunner 1 emp ammo and turrets im a bad man

just equip care package grenade go to a climbable wall box etc climb it and befor you have climbed up it hit right on dpad twice quickly you should still be holding teh nade so throw it collect package use and then throw it again

if you get ammo you have to die before you can use it again

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lols at the cheats, i'm lucky I don't have to play with you lot.

Tried that silencer with stopping power/scavenger/commando and scar last night, I like it. Better than my last attempt with it! :)

BMW E92/Audi S3
just equip care package grenade go to a climbable wall box etc climb it and befor you have climbed up it hit right on dpad twice quickly you should still be holding teh nade so throw it collect package use and then throw it again

if you get ammo you have to die before you can use it again

<3 you x

Diesel Barge
Care package glitch is still there on the 360 as well.

According the the mw2 forums, they have released a patch for the ps3 version and had sent the patch to microsoft for them to certify it, but then IW pulled it from that process to add more fixes into that patch, that was last friday they posted that.

Diesel Barge
Doesn't annoy me too much, i mostly play domination, they just end up losing coz half the team are glitching and not capturing the flags, the f**king noise does my head in tho, constant harriers/helis etc flying over.

Bus w**ker
According the the mw2 forums, they have released a patch for the ps3 version and had sent the patch to microsoft for them to certify it, but then IW pulled it from that process to add more fixes into that patch, that was last friday they posted that.
The real reason it was pulled was because IW f**ked up with v1.08. It was only rolled to EU PS3 machines to begin with and anyone that had installed it and then tried to play any multiplayer game would end up with a locked machine and have to hard reset it.

Sony wouldn't, or couldn't, roll back to the earlier patch and force it out so they had to come up with a fix with IW to get everyone back online with a working machine.

A few hours later and things were fixed, but by then IW had discovered the new latest f**king CP glitch and so shelved v1.08. Although the CP knifing glitch does seem to have been fixed.

Unfortunately, if you really think it's a bad thing, EU PS3 owners can't play any none EU players but the localisation search pretty much put an end to that anyway.

No word on them doing anything about the f**king nuke boosting c**ts that are ruining the game though. Enabling the kick vote on public matches would probably be the easiest way of at least kerbing the trend...but no doubt that would end up getting abused.

Bumder With A Buffer
The real reason it was pulled was because IW f**ked up with v1.08. It was only rolled to EU PS3 machines to begin with and anyone that had installed it and then tried to play any multiplayer game would end up with a locked machine and have to hard reset it.

Sony wouldn't, or couldn't, roll back to the earlier patch and force it out so they had to come up with a fix with IW to get everyone back online with a working machine.

A few hours later and things were fixed, but by then IW had discovered the new latest f**king CP glitch and so shelved v1.08. Although the CP knifing glitch does seem to have been fixed.

Unfortunately, if you really think it's a bad thing, EU PS3 owners can't play any none EU players but the localisation search pretty much put an end to that anyway.

No word on them doing anything about the f**king nuke boosting c**ts that are ruining the game though. Enabling the kick vote on public matches would probably be the easiest way of at least kerbing the trend...but no doubt that would end up getting abused.

Ahhh haaaa I thought it was my PS3 laser on the way out!....every game i played after patching kept freezing.

Although I havent noticed another patch it just seemed to sort itself out????

edit...
Oh and whats this nuke boosting your on about??

Motorbikes

This annoys me tbh. Me and my mate always keep an eye on the scores, if anything out of the usual occurs we're all over it cursing and swearing. Usually catch the cnuts and put an end to their little party. Had some epic battles with the tools though. Complain and avoid. Done.

BMW E92/Audi S3
This annoys me tbh. Me and my mate always keep an eye on the scores, if anything out of the usual occurs we're all over it cursing and swearing. Usually catch the cnuts and put an end to their little party. Had some epic battles with the tools though. Complain and avoid. Done.

Go you.....

Leave game. End of. Surely there are other things to worry about in life.

Bumder With A Buffer
Oh and whilst I think about it the PS3 version has been f**king shocking lately online.

Soo many server timeouts and jumping its unbelievable!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Oh and whilst I think about it the PS3 version has been f**king shocking lately online.

Soo many server timeouts and jumping its unbelievable!

that is interesting.

I went on two days ago in the evening. firstly psn took ages to sign in (my BT is uber s**t)

then it kept doing as you said, server time outs and jumping about. I thought it was my s**t connection but maybe I am not alone.

Bumder With A Buffer
that is interesting.

I went on two days ago in the evening. firstly psn took ages to sign in (my BT is uber s**t)

then it kept doing as you said, server time outs and jumping about. I thought it was my s**t connection but maybe I am not alone.

Naaa its everyone. Or do as Gman said and change your NAT settings. I believe mines set to open.

edit mine is set to open and I still get this server error b****cks .

Worst thing is when it does it during a game and trys to pick a new host...you get stuck at the finding host part and theres no way to get out of it other then to try and join one of your friends sessions (by pressing the PS button) or by turning the fucker off.

:(

MK5 R32
care package glitch is driving me insane :mad: four game in a row which i dropped out of, had a good game, and then the game after another care package glitcher :dapprove: what a joke