ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Took the plunge and prestiged again. Done 31 levels today, done better than I thought, should be at 4th prestige in no time at this rate

Bumder With A Buffer
I seem to be sucking arse on this last few days. I swear the ACR has changed power, used to be able to whack people off quickly but now Im struggling to kill people with it :(

Tried that F2000 the other day..f**k me thats s**t! Recoil's like fcuk!

Bumder With A Buffer
My fav assault rifle! (much less kick with silencer btw).

I'm also finding the MP5K has less kick if you shoot while strafing?

Really?? I watch killcams (as I like to shout f**k OFF DID HE SEE ME, and CNUT etc) and some people are nailing me big time with the MP5.

There movements are sooo quick yet mine seems slow :(

And before anyone says I have my sensitivity set to 10 (maxed out yo)

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
I was playing last night, demolition, I got in a lobby with two clans, 5 of each and me, one was called YMCA, so I changed my clan tag to match and they weren't happy, "Why is Craigus YMCA?" "Yo, change it back, Dude" I ended up on their team as well. Then after changed it to LOLZ and they went nuts on the mics.

Don't know why but it made me laugh.

Mito Sportiva 135
Still to get a nuke, often get killstreaks of 20+ on TDM but never have nuke on. Going to have a few games today on Domination to see what happens!

Fiesta ST-2
Still to get a nuke, often get killstreaks of 20+ on TDM but never have nuke on. Going to have a few games today on Domination to see what happens!

I never have nuke on either, I have UAV, Harriers, Chopper Gunner. Works for me. Predators not been doing it for me recently.

Mito Sportiva 135
Ha same. I roll with usually Predator, Harriers and Pavelow, but sometimes mix Predator for either Chopper or Sentry gun.

I know what you mean about Predator, quite a lot of the time they go astride.

Nowhere near getting a nuke earlier.

For the people whove got one/many...what game type/levels/setups/strategies would you recommend to get one?

Fiesta ST-2
It's not too hard to get a nuke you just camp out a bit hope the other team are r****d and don't shoot down your gunner or harrier.

Bumder With A Buffer
I use the a killstreak of..

Harrier
Chopper Gunner
Nuke

On wasteland I just get a few kills with sniper rifle and let my killstreak do the rest! I.e spawn rape the s**t out of the other team on Domination...that works usually :)!!

Although I did get a nuke on estate once by being in the building up on the hill, got me chopper gunner and only got a few kills :( They started to come in the front door in waves and I was just taking them down from the top of the stairs everytime.

Think we were losing 160-94 or something so they were MEGA pissed when I called the nuke in! Dumb fcuks!

1.8 Civic EX
It's not too hard to get a nuke you just camp out a bit hope the other team are r****d and don't shoot down your gunner or harrier.

thats about right...

although saying that the only time I've got my nukes I've had the following in TDM..

AUG HBAR + Thermal + Stopping power

Not sure on other perks, probably ninja or steady aim and scavenger

Harriers
Chopper Gunner
Nuke

Mk2 ph1 clio
Scar H + Noob tube
One man Army Pro
Hardline Pro
Commando Pro (handy to jump outta buildings for a quick getaway!)

Harrier
Chopper Gunner
Nuke

works whenever I feel like going for one! or i'll use my famas class which is

Famas + FMJ
One man army Pro
Stopping power Pro
Steady aim Pro

Just got one on rundown we were losing 85 - 198

Had a one a few weeks ago... 146-196 or somethin close! I ended it with seconds to spare .. had to stop killin em to let them, shoot chopper down!

they were pissed! Finished 75-13

Nissan Jewk
All this time I've been playing this game and I still haven't joined/created a clan. Gonna have to change my XBL name to "Billy no mates" I think :(

E36 328
All this time I've been playing this game and I still haven't joined/created a clan. Gonna have to change my XBL name to "Billy no mates" I think :(

I prefer not having a clan tag, i like the way my name is short and clean, i.e. no gay numbers and one syllable lol so i dont like to clutter it with a clan tag.

Plus EEEEVERYONE has a clan tag, better to be a loner ;)

I use pretty much all my classes cos i get bored quickly, atm though i am loving

m4 + grenade launcher
Spas + grip (will be fmj when i unlock it again)

Sleight of hand or marathon
Hardline
Commando pro

Cant play without commando pro now lol, i find myself dying after i forget i cant jump off stuff

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Getting a nuke is not easy like you guys make out. I know you guys play alot of domo but my streak is only 17 I just get alot of them. Been close once then a random noob tube got me. Which seems to be my dying pattern of late.

finally gave up on this last nite, boosters, lag and a massive variance for how many shots it can take to kill someone from one time to the next has finally got to me. 740pm last nite, switched it off in a rage and jogged into town, got to game 5 mins before it shut last nite and picked up battlefield bad company 2. refuse to play mw2 again until issues are sorted out. pleasantly suprised so far.

its different. you play it differently to cod, but im enjoying it so far. first time ive strayed from call of duty games since no.3 so its taking a bit of getting used to but graphically its awesome, big choice of weapons to unlock, loads of vehicles (choppers, jet ski's, tanks, boats, hummers, quad bikes etc) can destroy the scenary, buildings etc. sound is a million times better than cod. gun fire etc is unbeleivable at times through surround sound.

only flaws so far, are slight movement issues - seems a bit like lag at times - gives you no sense of what your actually running up (stairs etc) and it seems to take a few more accurate hits to take somene down. thats with basic weapons though so i presume it will be better once you get a few more unlocks.

its a good alternative anyway, until mw2 is sorted.....if that ever happens.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Yeah mate, my computer is so quiet it's all been fixed!

Need to get a few games, before it broke I was on fire!

Feel like i'm starting again! I'll be crap!