ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I've been hit and miss I'm either top for ages then I'll have a stinker. Prestiged now though and trying other weapons, back to scar now though with scavenger till I get acr back.

Bus w**ker
I hated BF:BC but I'm sick to f**king death of MW2 now. So I'll probably end up grabbing BF:BC2. Actually is there a demo on the store (yeah I could check but that means waiting and I'm impatient)?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta ST-2
If that's how it is gal! I wasn't going to tell you this... I saw you die and get teabagged and I just stood their and watched! Matter of fact it turned me on!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
probably the funniest s**t i have seen in a long time. PMSL

[YOUTUBE]mBq1G3zefi4[/YOUTUBE]

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Think fiestec is loosing his touch. His aimbot subscription must of ran out ; ). Not as formidable as he once was. Lol

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lols big dog getting a beat down Kev?

He thinks he's all that! ;)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I had a shot after 3 weeks out! Shocking is the only word to use!

So bad. :(

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Just went 29-2 on Sub Base, Demolition, Intervention with ACOG ftw!

I get so pissed off when you I am in a spot for sniping, like in a high window on quarry or somewhere, and someone on your own team joins you. WTF ARE YOU DOING? Then they have the cheek to knife you trying to get you to move . . . :mad:

340i
TAR 21 - silencer

Spas - 12

Marathon PRO

Stopping power PRO

Ninja PRO

Got a 27 - 5 on Sub base last night (my best score ever!! :eek:)

182 Cup
Got a nice all round 81-8 last night on favela, predator harriers and pavelow on ground war, as soon as I got my pavelow, claymore down, shoot it and kill myself then get another 5 kills and starts again must have done this 6 times lol

Last edited:
Coming out to XBL in three weeks...

www.mapathy.com

PSN...in f**k knows when because Infinity Ward are a bunch of money grabbing c**ts.

flol at that!

content.gif

How good is Head Qaurters at getting you ranked up quick! On average I'm getting 20k points per game!