ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I don't find HQ that good, what's the best way for points? I prefer domination.

I don't find HQ that good, what's the best way for points? I prefer domination.

If your the one who captures or destroys the HQ you get nice points, and every second or so you stay alive and have the HQ you get 10 points - it racks up very nicely!

Another tip is once you have captured the HQ, do not stay inside as grenades and launchers get fired in from every angle!

Best bet is to find a nice spot near the entrance and kill the enemy off! You can easily get 70-80 kills a game!

I use the UMP with sleight of hand, stopping power and commando. No need for any stealth s**t as the game runs too fast.

But you do die lots, I was 74-48 lol

Fiesta ST-2
Even if you had three identical brothers and it was 4 on 1... I wouldn't be scared. Once I sync with COD I wont be beaten, I just plug myself into the PS3 kinda like the matrix except I use my dong.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Flol, fiestec is a dongle.

I want spiezels the sniping c**t in my team!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
havnt had time for the past 2 weeks, busy with work and coming in like 18:30 all i want to do is go through my notes and chill infront of the tv, to tired to play on it, over the weekend i'll be on on the night over the weekend though, busy through the day ;) ;)

a big game sounds good like

Bumder With A Buffer
Im properly sucking arse on this since Friday :(

Just cant get any kind of killstreak going :( Maybe I need to change what guns im using/my tactics.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Petrice we won both games of domo ya left. Got my harriers and pavelow in both and turned them round. Shouldn't be too quick to give up fella.

E90
I finally had a kill streak, and finished top of a TD game, granted I was only 16-2 but I did it, with predator, harrier then chopper gunner, Now i just have to do that all the time LOL

182 Cup
Sorry mate my parents came so had to switch it off! Its official the only things that can kill me is...

Campers, Snipers, Nades, Noob Tubes, RPG's, Commandos from the other side of the map. Thats it.

66 only had to trawl back 2 pages ;) no mention of map packs for PS3 yet. Looking forward to the 30th too see what the maps are like... and how much it will cost :(

Bus w**ker
I've heard April for psn.
FourZeroTwo said, months back, that the XBL exclusive for the maps was only for a month. So it's expected for April...but IW haven't issued any update on this so it's just speculation for now. No doubt be a massive press release when it's announced.

FourZeroTwo said, months back, that the XBL exclusive for the maps was only for a month. So it's expected for April...but IW haven't issued any update on this so it's just speculation for now. No doubt be a massive press release when it's announced.

Xbox has been confirmed by IW for 30th March release, but nothing confirmed on PS3 as of yet.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Can't wait for new maps as the camping c***s won't know where to hide. They will be easy meat for a few days. First nuke could be coming me thinks. Lol

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
It's down you geordie kaaaant! ;)

29th,30th and drive back 31st after my test.

So over night monday and tuesday!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Connectivity issues are really starting to get to me now, starting to feel seriously short changed by IW who have taken my money and ran.

I have just upped my speed from 5.5 to 11.5 meg, and now I can never connect to games!
Just runs through the 0-50 games and never finds anything, over and over again.
I had to end up (several times) joining a friends game!
Good connection once I was in though! :D

Bumder With A Buffer
Agree it has been dogsh!te recently for connection..unloaded a whole clip into someone then got killed by him, watched the kill cam to see I was no-where near him :(

Still seems that certain guns have changed in power recently too...my ACR seems s**t (always been pretty good with that!) unless its to do with the connection issues.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
I have just upped my speed from 5.5 to 11.5 meg, and now I can never connect to games!
Just runs through the 0-50 games and never finds anything, over and over again.
I had to end up (several times) joining a friends game!
Good connection once I was in though! :D

Have you checked your NAT is open etc?

Bumder With A Buffer
Yeah I've found that guns change power wise too. Big difference on the m16, knowhere near as powerful anymore.

YES!! Cant seem to get people at all with 3 bursts anymore...Maybe I should put stopping power on instead of skulking around with Cold Blooded though

The UMP seems to be silly powerful at the moment?? :S